[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

What do breakable walls show when you mouse over them?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I have found azurite nodes that were hidden even from the delve map. It is possible these counter examples do have connected nodes but there is flaw with the code that does not mark them.

Have you tried going north or south of those 2 connector nodes?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Great help

Thanks alot!!!!
"
Erisymum wrote:
4. Nodes have either 1, 3 or 4 connections, but not 2.

This tidbit alone has made it possible for me to actually find the damn walls. Thanks!
You are a talented painter indeed, thank you!
"
DarkRessin wrote:
"
Kunaak wrote:
this entire thing is a problem.

if a major feature of a league, is this vague and hard to find / do, they need to do alot better then this.

Why do so many people have such a problem with having to work/think a little bit in order to earn something? It really is not that difficult if you spend a bit of time thinking and not getting pissed because you die and the game did not give you "phat lootz".

i play games because of the fun.
and to me - playing video games for nearly 20 years now - this wall "mechanic" is not fun. it's rather frustrating.
(the guide itself is definetely a good one!)

actually i hate the flares system; the whole delve-mines-thingy talks to the explorer in me, but all the "tools" i have are rather preventing me from doing that.
the darknes kills you quite fast. the flares give you just a few seconds - the reason is simple: I AM a slow guy and don't like preassure mechanics while playing..

now you could say: then this whole game is nothing for you; but actually i enjoyed nearly everything i did in the 400 hours i played it, except for those few hours in the delve-mines...
"
ChanBalam wrote:
What do breakable walls show when you mouse over them?

Fractured Wall
They are also shown in the mini map, looking a bit like a rock.

Also: bump.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Sep 6, 2018, 4:02:32 PM
"
cypeak wrote:
i play games because of the fun.
and to me - playing video games for nearly 20 years now - this wall "mechanic" is not fun. it's rather frustrating.
(the guide itself is definetely a good one!)

actually i hate the flares system; the whole delve-mines-thingy talks to the explorer in me, but all the "tools" i have are rather preventing me from doing that.
the darknes kills you quite fast. the flares give you just a few seconds - the reason is simple: I AM a slow guy and don't like preassure mechanics while playing..

Gotta say that I agree with you. It looks so fun to go off exploring every nook and cranny, but everything about the mechanics are screaming at us, loud and clear, that it's a really dumb idea because the risk is through the roof and you are very likly to die (I have, multiple times).

I don't like such time pressure either. It has a definite ring of incursions about them, and I hated that crap.

Would like the crawler to actually crawl when you are behind it, and ideally to stop. That way we could go off to the side and explore without the rocket-powered crawler [sic] flying ahead.

Between flares not being all that great (even after the patch), monsters being utterly indestructible in the darkness (and often body-blocking you, thus killing you), and very heavy damage from the darkness, it's just not worth it. Which is a damn shame because I love the concept and would like to actually explore all these various caverns. But the way things are set up now, people are largely going to be following the crawler, kill stuff at the end of the delve, and move on to another one.

I sincerely hope they adapt this in future patches so the whole thing is more accessible. It's bad enough they gate it behind two layers of grind. Please don't gate league content behind another almost impenetrable wall of silly high risk.
Very useful guide, I was totally lost tourning around a Node and this helped me a LOT!!

Thanks to you all Exiles.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Great guide. If you can understand the concept and the layouts of everything thats being explained extremely good guide to find all those sneaky hidden paths. Found zero before reading through all this and suddenly im finding all of the ones i set out to find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info