[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

you have no idea HOW MUCH that helped me!
Thank you so very much. :D
"
Kunaak wrote:
this entire thing is a problem.

if a major feature of a league, is this vague and hard to find / do, they need to do alot better then this.

Why do so many people have such a problem with having to work/think a little bit in order to earn something? It really is not that difficult if you spend a bit of time thinking and not getting pissed because you die and the game did not give you "phat lootz".

The OP did a great job of explaining this and I give him/her kudos for taking the time to make a nice informative post.

You have three months to figure it out and make progress. I'm not sure how this is vague - it is fairly obvious that the pattern had to be based off a grid. Just a question of figuring out the rules, which the OP and several other people have done and then kindly shared it with the rest of us.....just FOUR freaking days after the start of the league!

I applaud that this is not just a "go fast, kill everything with my overpowered build and profit" mechanic.

Peace and enjoy the ride....
Wow! So much negativity from players that have little experience with this game.

My only wish is that GGG finally implements a voting system on their forums so worthless and negative threads will disappear and the informative ones get thrust to the top. Having to "delve" the forums for information is not really how I like to play a game.

Anyway, great write-up. I have been working on this one grid for like 2 hours and can't figure this one out. I have searched every node and the path is just eluding me.

All roads lead to nowhere

I have tried every one of the nodes paying close attention to rule 4 and can't find any breakable walls. If anyone has a clear idea as to where the path lies, please let me know. Thanks!
"
Miacova wrote:
All roads lead to nowhere

two roads
Make sure to explore in the right direction - bottom right for green, and bottom left for purple.
Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853
You nailed it! It was in the green, just like you said. However it was buried deep and took a couple flares to get to.

The road to nowhere

Minimap location

Hopefully this helps someone else trying to find that elusive wall. Thanks for all the help!
@Erisymum
I just wanted to chime in and say Thank you so much for compiling all this information and providing it to the community!
I was lost for so long!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Great guide, helped me understand a lot of little things about delves with the grid. Found a ton of breakable walls since. Looking forward to their update on the damage needed for each since not being able to go back to the mine to load up on more flares/dynamite is severely limiting the exploration possibilities. Especially when you get to like Vaal Outpost that have about a dozen side rooms.

Pro tip for anyone, pathfinders are freaking broken for Delves. I can sustain purely based on movement speed potions and health flasks for side rooms where it's probably intended that you use like 2 flares to reach the end (like walls for side zones). And flasks refresh so I can keep going. Dynamite is my most limiting factor right now.
Rule 1-3-4 broken
https://imgur.com/a/f4edXWO
Last edited by Likejke on Sep 5, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
Just bumping for now.
GGG, please make this sticky.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Likejke wrote:
Rule 1-3-4 broken
https://imgur.com/a/f4edXWO

Counterexample added under the rule.

Thanks!

Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info