[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I like the concept of this build, and I think your guide is really well written.

But how do you maintain your endurance charges on bosses?
And where do you get high amounts of regen from? I feel like only the life leech is really providing good regen, but that obviously is kind of unreliable since it stops at full life.
Anyone tried a MF version? for low tier maps such as shaped toxic sewer or chanel?
"
_Niroc_ wrote:
I like the concept of this build, and I think your guide is really well written.

But how do you maintain your endurance charges on bosses?
And where do you get high amounts of regen from? I feel like only the life leech is really providing good regen, but that obviously is kind of unreliable since it stops at full life.

It's hard to maintain end charges unless ur killing things.

Against gaurdians/shaper/elder etc you can use ralekesh impatience boots. But Jugg is better at sustaining charges.

Against other bosses, I usually kill them in seconds before my charges run out anyways.

A lot of regen coming from ascendency and some passive nodes, but also remember that CP regens you 6% because of the consecrated ground.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 16, 2018, 6:41:45 PM
hi.
this build viable for Delve and maps?

thanks
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi.
this build viable for Delve and maps?

thanks

of course yes. all legitimate builds should be.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

well, i have to learn the mechanics first and all the phases.... which is hard since it costs like 60c per attempt

Sometimes, CP teleports me when I dont want it to, and doesnt teleport me when i want it to.

CP is weird sometimes, I hold the stay in place button and I over a boss and I dont teleport and sometimes I do

I used mark of the doubt(curse on hit) and I didnt curse when I expected, the fact we land a consecrated ground on every attack make it hard to actually see your real range which also make it more of a pain with the teleport stuff
Can't seem to figure out what flasks to use, so many shown it's realy confusing :x
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
Can't seem to figure out what flasks to use, so many shown it's realy confusing :x

Sorry. Just use my lv94 endgame flasks.

If you're leveling tho, use a mana flask and quicksilver for speed.
"
ffogell wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

well, i have to learn the mechanics first and all the phases.... which is hard since it costs like 60c per attempt

Sometimes, CP teleports me when I dont want it to, and doesnt teleport me when i want it to.

CP is weird sometimes, I hold the stay in place button and I over a boss and I dont teleport and sometimes I do

I used mark of the doubt(curse on hit) and I didnt curse when I expected, the fact we land a consecrated ground on every attack make it hard to actually see your real range which also make it more of a pain with the teleport stuff

Yea its sometimes hard to see the aoe. But keep in mind, if your accuracy is 90%, you're going to miss 10% of the hits.

I think if i dont want to teleport, I need to click exactly at my own character. For example, I find it difficult to DPS vs shaper during his beam without going into the beam. It takes a lot of controlled clicking. This is why i considered NOT using conc effect and using ruthless + damage on full life instead (5red sockets). the aoe helps a bit.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 17, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Yea its sometimes hard to see the aoe. But keep in mind, if your accuracy is 90%, you're going to miss 10% of the hits.

I think if i dont want to teleport, I need to click exactly at my own character. For example, I find it difficult to DPS vs shaper during his beam without going into the beam. It takes a lot of controlled clicking. This is why i considered NOT using conc effect and using ruthless + damage on full life instead (5red sockets). the aoe helps a bit.

I think if you click within your aoe range you wont teleport , I learned that while fighting Izaro with conc effect and teleported in his slam lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info