[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Having a blast this league with this character, i am running low on currency but would like to see what you think about the gear and what is next in line to swap. I decided to go Varunastra , for me its an iconic weapon and i was able to get one for under 10c. also using Might of The Meek. Farming red maps easy but i do think guardians and shaper will be a problem due to bad survivability because some of my gear is not so good.

Yo its Solomon!
"
tona91 wrote:
Having a blast this league with this character, i am running low on currency but would like to see what you think about the gear and what is next in line to swap. I decided to go Varunastra , for me its an iconic weapon and i was able to get one for under 10c. also using Might of The Meek. Farming red maps easy but i do think guardians and shaper will be a problem due to bad survivability because some of my gear is not so good.

Dang. You have way too many nodes you could potentially take.

I might consider not even going into the templar area. If your effective crit chance in POB is over 75%, it's not worth getting more crit chance.

I'd take those jewel sockets. You could take advantage of them a lot because you can have weird combos like axe atk speed + melee crit which will be dirt cheap cuz no one runs axe crit.

quality your flasks.

Otheriwse, nothing wrong with your gear i think. just upgrade gradually
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 17, 2018, 7:05:46 PM
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Yo its Solomon!

Hi thanks for messaging earlier.

ok, your tree is really not a Smite tree. Smite needs a lot more ele nodes, and you barely took any. This looks more like my CP tree than smite. It'll be really easy to transition to CP because your entire setup is more fit for CP than smite. I guess you completely ignored the added lightning damage from Smite?

You could try CP without switching to Chieftain. Just follow the Jugg POB pastebin that I have. You just have to take the winter spirit node, get wise oak, and try to take some ele penetration nodes.

I'd also swap your sword. It is a little slow.

And throw away your hatred because it's weak. Instead use herald of purity/ash/arctic armour

You also need crit multi jewels.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Yo its Solomon!

Hi thanks for messaging earlier.

ok, your tree is really not a Smite tree. Smite needs a lot more ele nodes, and you barely took any. This looks more like my CP tree than smite. It'll be really easy to transition to CP because your entire setup is more fit for CP than smite. I guess you completely ignored the added lightning damage from Smite?

You could try CP without switching to Chieftain. Just follow the Jugg POB pastebin that I have. You just have to take the winter spirit node, get wise oak, and try to take some ele penetration nodes.

I'd also swap your sword. It is a little slow.

And throw away your hatred because it's weak. Instead use herald of purity/ash/arctic armour

You also need crit multi jewels.

Is Jugg better over Chief? Same gear as yours and what not? I can't afford a Loreweave 6 link so would have to use something else. I can buy a better sword, but is my scepter fine? I can change the boots and helm pretty easily. Gloves need more currency.

Atm I have 2 crit jewels and a watchers eye, but will have to change it.
Or at least similar in stats, so I don't feel so far behind. Atm I have a 5 link 2k armor chest piece, will use that. Just looking at your tree, and respect on things I need. And as I recall, you said have fire as highest res and cold lowest on the first page?
Think I'll go to chief :) It's worth the risk/reward!
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Or at least similar in stats, so I don't feel so far behind. Atm I have a 5 link 2k armor chest piece, will use that. Just looking at your tree, and respect on things I need. And as I recall, you said have fire as highest res and cold lowest on the first page?

jugg is tankier. if you wanna use abyssus, be jugg.

chieftain has more dps. hes still relatively tanky

no loreweave is fine. my first shaper kill was no loreweave
Bought decent gear, same helm and decent boots. Have 10% more fire res than the rest. Light is the lowest not cold, so gotta re-work it down the road haha!

So besides my sword being a bit slower, what about my off hand? Unlike yours which is a sword and crit, mine is more ele. Is that alright in terms of advantage or go for one like yours?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Bought decent gear, same helm and decent boots. Have 10% more fire res than the rest. Light is the lowest not cold, so gotta re-work it down the road haha!

So besides my sword being a bit slower, what about my off hand? Unlike yours which is a sword and crit, mine is more ele. Is that alright in terms of advantage or go for one like yours?

offhand is perfect. no need to change.

if ur gonna go chieftain, get a atziris and lions flasks. theyre better than wise oak. wise oak is your endgame 4th damage flask for shaper and elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info