[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Playing this build so far for Delve. Leveled great, up to level 90 atm, all t11 and under maps completed, uber done.

Just had a quick question for everyone, what helm enchant would you take? Not sure which one I want to use.

Also, for anyone interested: I'm running Herald of Ice in place of Arctic armor (still at 65% phys reduction with flasks and charges) alongside Taste of Hate. This allows you to shatter enough enemies to maintain power charges with the HoI-CoH-AM set-up. Currently running that in my sword instead of immortal call, still super tanky.
Last edited by Xactastic on Sep 7, 2018, 1:41:57 AM
I am doing pretty great with this build. It is insane and I am loving the playstyle!
Could you check my gear too? I guess it is pretty fine except the tabula Rasa xD
Loreweave and stat stick will come soon I guess...

Is the -9 fire res to nearby enemies good? I assume you can't go lower than -9? And how does it work with shaper?

Elemental focus over combustion?
"
Xactastic wrote:

Just had a quick question for everyone, what helm enchant would you take? Not sure which one I want to use.

I would say consecrated damage or AoE

Something or the warchief totem should be good to e.g.totem damage, AoE or increased melee damage when active
What do you think about changing swords to maces because of the jugg ascendancy? Less damage, but im playing on hc, it might be usefull.
ATM leveling with base tree but could you please give your vision of the jugg with maces?
just a heads-up. you can put combustion with herald of purity and totem.

build is definitely broken and op. strongest build i ever had and a total cost of 50 chaos at most. not gg gear yet regarding life rolls but holy.. that dps

heres my gear for reference:

Last edited by notaloser3 on Sep 7, 2018, 4:59:11 AM
"
notaloser3 wrote:
just a heads-up. you can put combustion with herald of purity and totem.

Why should you do that?

Get a nebuloch as offhand stat stick. It's op and cheap.
And I would use AoE or conc effect instead of inc crit.
lol probably will be my starter build till it been nerfed (which i think it will be in next league lol) doing t13-14 maps without any problems
Having a blast leveling consecrated path currently. Loreweave is kinda not possible for me for awhile. With delve crafting we can stack tons of fire resist. Adding that with chieftain passive, I'm curious how using Xoph's https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Formless_Flame and getting tons of armor would compare.

Anyone did shaper? i think i'll wait a loreweave 6L before it
Hey, anyone played this build on Hardcore or there are only SC players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info