[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hey!

Just got back to the game (was around last at 2.6), and I'm really liking your build.

I have a 14-15 ex budget of pure currency (on standard ofc) plus some stuff that I could sell if I really wanted to, and I want to create something similar. I kinda want to buy some really nice elder crit chest so looking at some budget options.

What do you think about using an Eye of Innocence + Moku's Embrace + Dreadsurge setup over the shaper stat stick? Was considering a Jugg version with it using Oskarm + Doryani's and going crit mace over sword with AoF, but not sure if that's a good idea.

ok ty, w8ing for it!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Spazmeister wrote:
So I'm looking for a new main hand wep and I saw you suggested a dreamfeather at some point- would this be better than what I'm using at the moment?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spazmeister/characters

Let me know what you'd suggest as an upgrade next :)

You have a 6L loreweave? you beat me to it!

your sword is definitely high DPS but I prefer weapons that are faster, like 1.9 attacks per second. it will make the build feel better. Also, 6 or 6.5% crit chance.

Maybe get a lions roar too. and crit multi jewels

Yeah got the 6L loreweave yesterday, you should check my cycloner - got my atziri's 6L 2nd day of league, spent a total of 15 fusings to get it 6L :P

As for the loreweave, I made it myself with the vendor recipe but the rolls were terrible so I divined it till i got what i have now. I'm working on the crit multi gems at the moment, I've added in two since my last post and gotten a few more levels, wanna see if I can take this higher - at the moment at delve 380's I'm not having a problem, literally cake walking through everything.

In terms of wep, anything I can potencially do on the stat stick instead maybe? the high pdps, high attack speed weps are crazy expensive at the moment.
Everything is fine up to T13-14 just need a little push especially vs the high physical bosses such as Mino.

Any suggestions on where to improve or what will decrease my guardian kill time?

Spoiler
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Hello,
Anyone could give me some hint how can I upgrade my character further? I've got 1 exalted orb to spent :)
Is it better to buy better weapon, better stat-stick or something else?
79 lvl atm and I'm having so much fun using this skill :)

nice. you got a pretty good set up.

your diamond ring can improve easily. good mods but numbers are low

get crit multi and chance on amulet. and added phys and ele damage if possible too. multi is priority. fire damage to attacks is not that good btw.

Flasks need work:

get a lions roar

get an unfreeze flask. probably diamond flask with unfreeze

get an instant unbleed life flask. the one you have is a slow life recovery flask

get an uncurse flask. this is on my silver flask.

Thank you very much for tips, helped me a lot :) Could you check now my items and tell me what I could upgrade next? What you think about my weapon and stat-stick and armor? Overall my damage is not so high - 50k/100k while Nagmahu is active - how to achieve more damage now? I need 6-link or something else could help as well? Thanks for help :)
Last edited by Sacwrath on Sep 6, 2018, 4:14:39 PM
Double post.
Last edited by Sacwrath on Sep 6, 2018, 4:11:07 PM
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
Hey!

Just got back to the game (was around last at 2.6), and I'm really liking your build.

I have a 14-15 ex budget of pure currency (on standard ofc) plus some stuff that I could sell if I really wanted to, and I want to create something similar. I kinda want to buy some really nice elder crit chest so looking at some budget options.

What do you think about using an Eye of Innocence + Moku's Embrace + Dreadsurge setup over the shaper stat stick? Was considering a Jugg version with it using Oskarm + Doryani's and going crit mace over sword with AoF, but not sure if that's a good idea.

Hmm that will work but not sure if its better than my setup. Shaper/guardians only have 40% ele resist. Chieftain gets 10% fire pen, 3% (or more) from tree, and 19% from combustion support. We're already up to 32% penetration. That means Dreadsurge's "ignore enemy fire resist" adds only 8% fire pen. Also, my helmet now has the "-9 fire res to nearby enemies" mod, so with that setup, dreadsurge will provide no dps benefit at all.

Dreadsurge would be nice in ele resist maps though. And Jugg will not have the 10% pen, but jugg will not be 100% fire damage unless you take avatar of fire. But if you take AoF, you cant do much damage from atziris/sins/taste flasks.
Nice and easy gameplay so far ;) Have small question about gems. What setup should i use vs bosses and what for mapping.
"
Ellyssia wrote:
Hey Holly,

thanks for the great guide, this specc is awesome. It makes a lot of fun to play.

Can u if u have time check my Character? Can u tell me if i go in the right direction.
I know, i got a lot if improvments to make. But i think it make more sense to make them after Uberlab. I´m horting right now currency to buy Loreweave in the near future.

Another question is could u use Anger in this Build for more Dmg?

Hi. None of your gear is great nor terrible, so I think youre progressing fine. I think what i'd fix next are flasks. You're starting to switch to crit, so get a diamond flask with uncurse or unfreeze on it. And then drop the mana flask. Also, your life flask doesnt have a useful suffix so get a seething divine with one with unbleed/freeze.

make sure u have unfreeze/bleed/curse flasks

wise oak is good but lions roar is just a lot more DPS.

My flasks are perfect mods/rolls except for the silver flask prefix and life flask quality. I want reduced charges. For shaper, i'd drop silver flask to replace with wise oak or taste

Anger is not good. we want added phys, not fire.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 6, 2018, 4:42:08 PM
"
Nice and easy gameplay so far ;) Have small question about gems. What setup should i use vs bosses and what for mapping.

vs boss, you really have to put down both totems in the right spot and timing, maybe use orb of storms if you have that, and use all flasks. If you really need more damage, use conc effect instead of aoe.

EDIT: for clearing use inc AOE instead of maim. it's nicer. Also, get a herald of purity. it adds a ton of damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info