[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Would voidforge be a good sword for two-handing in this build?

or can you give me some suggestions please <3
Heya bois, i really don't know, but i can't sustain and dying almost every time from syndicate and map bosses. Also i feel i lack lots of dps, what should i upgrade first?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxan432/characters
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Kounexx wrote:
Hey there! Currently my main build for this league and i really enjoy the playstyle and performance!

Even though my clear speed seems fine for the most part (highest cleared map is only tier 11 so far) i only have around 75k CP unbuffed tooltip.

There is definetly alot room for improvement, maybe you could take a look at my gear and tell me what next steps upgradewise would be most important? I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you for creating this guide in the first place, you made me start poe again! :)

i cant see your char. it is private

Indeed! Sorry didn't know this, i changed it to visible, playing with "Cindex" - if you could take a look again I would be very happy, thanks in advance man! :)
Hello! Cool build, I just had a question. How do you have max elemental resistances? I only see like two pieces of gear with about 40% on them, but with the -60% debuff, shouldn't that be way too little? I not seeing something here haha, thx for the answer in advance.
"
oestergreen wrote:
Would voidforge be a good sword for two-handing in this build?

or can you give me some suggestions please <3

its a good sword but never use it with chieftain. chieftain is fire. voidforge is all ele damage
"
Hello! Cool build, I just had a question. How do you have max elemental resistances? I only see like two pieces of gear with about 40% on them, but with the -60% debuff, shouldn't that be way too little? I not seeing something here haha, thx for the answer in advance.

jewels and ascendancy
"
Kounexx wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Kounexx wrote:
Hey there! Currently my main build for this league and i really enjoy the playstyle and performance!

Even though my clear speed seems fine for the most part (highest cleared map is only tier 11 so far) i only have around 75k CP unbuffed tooltip.

There is definetly alot room for improvement, maybe you could take a look at my gear and tell me what next steps upgradewise would be most important? I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you for creating this guide in the first place, you made me start poe again! :)

i cant see your char. it is private

Indeed! Sorry didn't know this, i changed it to visible, playing with "Cindex" - if you could take a look again I would be very happy, thanks in advance man! :)

1. finish ubder lab. u dont have any life leech right now.
2. work on your flasks. see flask section
3. maybe too much investment on chaos res. you already have an atziri flask. theres more important mods like 6 link or life.
"
maxan432 wrote:
Heya bois, i really don't know, but i can't sustain and dying almost every time from syndicate and map bosses. Also i feel i lack lots of dps, what should i upgrade first?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxan432/characters

1. flasks. see flask section
2. you dont have enough life. your helm, gloves, both rings, amulet needs to be changed. boots too. getting as much life as u can on every gear is priority after filling up resists. loath whorl diamond ring is usable if u craft life on it. btw, u want added phys. not added fire.
3. swords need crit chance if u want damage. see sword section.
4. jewels need multi. see jewel section.
"
Joni1123 wrote:
Hello.

Im a noob in PoE and want to try a consecrated path build as my second "real" character.

i happened to get a Ngamahu's Flame on my first char. And there is a Ngamahu consecrated path guide on poebuilds.cc. But that guide is... kinda difficult to follow xD

So! My question is; is there any "easy" way for this build to incorporate Ngamahu's, or should i just follow this guide like normal? xD

Bonus question: What are the main differences between this build(2h vs DW and such) and a Ngamahu build? tankyness? or just flavour?

Thanks!

u cant be crit with ngamahu. this build is more damage than ngamahu with investment. if u wanna be 2 hand crit, use terminus est

dw is fastest atk speed.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Joni1123 wrote:
Hello.

Im a noob in PoE and want to try a consecrated path build as my second "real" character.

i happened to get a Ngamahu's Flame on my first char. And there is a Ngamahu consecrated path guide on poebuilds.cc. But that guide is... kinda difficult to follow xD

So! My question is; is there any "easy" way for this build to incorporate Ngamahu's, or should i just follow this guide like normal? xD

Bonus question: What are the main differences between this build(2h vs DW and such) and a Ngamahu build? tankyness? or just flavour?

Thanks!

u cant be crit with ngamahu. this build is more damage than ngamahu with investment. if u wanna be 2 hand crit, use terminus est

dw is fastest atk speed.

Ye, i did some more looking around. and it seems like DW is more fun xD more atkspeed = more fun is what i found out :D
Thanks for the answer tho!
awesome guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info