[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

If you get all top end gear, why is this build not HC viable?
"
dsata wrote:
If you get all top end gear, why is this build not HC viable?

If you think you can do it on HC, be my guest. Just don't come here bitching when you die. Things will one shot you.
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 23, 2018, 10:43:08 PM
Excellent build but I run out of mana in no time, i'm only level 46 is that a prob or?
how do you sustain mana during bosses with this build im still currently at 65 but have trouble killing bosses due to running out of mana
"
MaverickHack wrote:
how do you sustain mana during bosses with this build im still currently at 65 but have trouble killing bosses due to running out of mana

never mind i see in tree where you get mana leech
"
MaverickHack wrote:
"
MaverickHack wrote:

never mind i see in tree where you get mana leech

y can use blasphemy + warlords(or poachers mark) while lvling
Last edited by yodda_ua on Dec 27, 2018, 5:51:27 AM
Hello, quick question if you don't mind.
Slayers and Ascendents have access to "leech doesnt stop at full life". Raiders don't have that. How much of an issue is it to lose all accumulated leech at full life? Is the additional speed from raider enough to justify that loss?
"
ffx01 wrote:
How are you running Grace + Vuln/blasphemy + Herald of Purity? That's more than 100% mana. Are you toggling?

i believe he said in the video only use vaal grace for bosses or hard packs ... so no need to use the "normal" version just viln and herald of purity
"
scr3wdriv3r wrote:
"
ffx01 wrote:
How are you running Grace + Vuln/blasphemy + Herald of Purity? That's more than 100% mana. Are you toggling?

i believe he said in the video only use vaal grace for bosses or hard packs ... so no need to use the "normal" version just viln and herald of purity

Well, I guess I should have watched the video. Thank you.
nvm
Last edited by kramurz on Jan 6, 2019, 3:02:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info