PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

6l kondo or 5l starforge?
"
masterxkroxgk wrote:
6l kondo or 5l starforge?
5L Starforge is a far better upgrade.
Please explain me what items/nodes makes your build so strong? I have atm 79 lvl, 3 labs done, 5L starforge, 5L Carcass Jack, Devoto's Devotion, Tombfist and rare jewelry with resistances, flat phys dmg etc and my total DPS is ~120k.

I want to improve my build because it makes me a lot of fun but i dont know how to start. It kills mobs really fast on T9 maps but sometimes im dying (mostly from syndicate). Getting 6L weap and body armour will increase my DPS?

my cyclone raider
Last edited by ManfredoPL on Jan 13, 2019, 9:27:43 AM
"
ManfredoPL wrote:
Please explain me what items/nodes makes your build so strong? I have atm 79 lvl, 3 labs done, 5L starforge, 5L Carcass Jack, Devoto's Devotion, Tombfist and rare jewelry with resistances, flat phys dmg etc and my total DPS is ~120k.

I want to improve my build because it makes me a lot of fun but i dont know how to start. It kills mobs really fast on T9 maps but sometimes im dying (mostly from syndicate). Getting 6L weap and body armour will increase my DPS?

my cyclone raider

Hi. Sorry for the late reply, I see your level 85 now, and I am guessing that solved most of your damage issues. For life issues and surviving, I see you are missing a ton of life on your gear. I would recommend getting life on all possible gear pieces to make that work better. Be sure to use the vaal warchief and vaal grace on the syndicates.

Other than that, it's just a learning process of what hurts and what doesn't. Towards the end of my character in the betrayal league I was dying very rarely.
can u do uber elder with the pob setup linked on first page

i am doing this build, but i want to know how far you have achieved
"
kelhebe wrote:
can u do uber elder with the pob setup linked on first page

i am doing this build, but i want to know how far you have achieved

People have killed uber elder with a white weapon, of course you can.
My apologies for the lack of replies the past few weeks. Just taking a small break from the whole maintaining of the build guide. I'll still check back every now again. Anyways, I will go back to full maintaining once the new league comes out. Have fun.
Last edited by Reloads on Jan 22, 2019, 11:35:42 AM
Hi, very good build, I have done my first shaper kill with it in 2 runs, im at the elder now.

I have a question, why dont take the shaper's touch versus tombfist? I am testing the stats, and seems that the shapers is better. I have murderous eye jewel with 20% up damage, life. Except the intimidate buff 10% increased damage i cant test. With the Shapers touch we have more life, more evade, more ES, and more armour. On my test the damage difference is 3K better for the shapers (without intimidate). I think I will give a try. Its very usefull for ES/armour/life benefit with no loss for damage output. Perhaps intimidate is used for the vaal ancestral totem too. But totem first use is the stun so...
bye
Last edited by Tutaz on Jan 22, 2019, 3:40:38 PM
"
ManfredoPL wrote:

my cyclone raider

hi good day
can i ask how can you maintain your mana..? cause you have herald, vulne and grace..?can i ask your POB pls..
thanks alot
How iam gonna make my carcass jack 4 red 1 blue 1 green i mean its impossible...
i only can get 3 red 2 blue 1 green what should i put or just sell it and buy 5 link maybe ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info