[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Written guide is updated. I'll work on the video before the league tomorrow. Have a good night and good luck tomorrow in the betrayal league.
gear?
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
khanhvespa wrote:
gear?
Included in the path of building.
Trying this build as my league starter, really pleasant so far, i forgot how good was the raider onslaught especially with cyclone. Still working on this charac to get devoto and some spicy stuff.

Good job for creating this kind of "off meta" build, you deserve more visibility.
Some much fun leveling this;
Can't wait to see this onto endgame!
:)
"
Artwolf wrote:
Some much fun leveling this;
Can't wait to see this onto endgame!
:)

Let me know if you run into any issues.

"
mrtournevis wrote:
Trying this build as my league starter, really pleasant so far, i forgot how good was the raider onslaught especially with cyclone. Still working on this charac to get devoto and some spicy stuff.

Good job for creating this kind of "off meta" build, you deserve more visibility.

Glad to hear it, only real problem I am having currently in maps myself is the syndicate, sometimes they just one hit you for no reason. I suspect they will get the nerf hammer real soon.
i managed to get a ring with 0.31 mana leech off of phys dmg mod. im planning to keep it so i get 3 skill points. What should i spec to make the most of it..? (assuming im lv 95).
"
msedt03 wrote:
i managed to get a ring with 0.31 mana leech off of phys dmg mod. im planning to keep it so i get 3 skill points. What should i spec to make the most of it..? (assuming im lv 95).

It would basically be the same tree. The reason we take essence sap is for the overall quality of mana, It raises the rate that mana is leeched, mana on hits, and even more mana % from the final keynode. You can feel free to experiment and get rid of essence sap and get like acrobatics, but I would not recommend doing it. Mana will feel absolutely terrible without it. I tried it many times.
I see. I was planning on getting another jewel socket. Apparently, I have no issues on my mana except when I leap slam too much and then have to use cyclone, i feel thirsty but that's on me coz i wasnt paying attention to it. anyway, ill just follow ur tree if i got problems without those 3 regarding mana/manaleech. Thanks! Great guide btw. <3 hope this gets more views.
Hey, thanks for the build
A bit of a pain to get a melee skill to start leveling, but now just dropped the 4 link 1G3R needed and swapped to cyclone
So smooth then, act V went like hot knife in butter, even a deathless Kitava
Hope to finish leveling, and get to map this week end

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info