3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Going for non crit , ele overlord version is viable for endgame content?
"
sansanic99966 wrote:
Going for non crit , ele overlord version is viable for endgame content?

It can be done, however totems can't trigger Overload so you'll have to weave in other skills to proc 40% dmg. And with passives and gear, you'll be sacrificing like 250-550 crit multiplier, so you'll need to rebuild your character quite a bit to skip those and excessive crit chance passives. Shaman's Devotion, Annihilation, Throatseeker, and Assassination.
how come u use controlled destruction and still go for a lot of crit?

what gem should i swap it with
"
snorkelsman wrote:

Controlled Destruction reduces crit chance, it does not make it impossible to crit like Elemental Overload. Late game you will still have lots of crit.
"
snorkelsman wrote:

leave the gem in.. just maybe leave it for ur 5th or 6th link.

the wording on controlled destruction is quite confusing.. it is NOT taking ALL ur crit away as it kind of reads... rather "reducing" just the base crit..

i forget the maths of it.. but basically stack enough crit on the tree/gear/ power charges/ diamond flask etc.. to counteract the penalty.. and enjoy the "more" damage it provides..

This build looks nice, playing now in Delve. Noob question...

Why not Illuminted Devotion in ascendancy nodes rather than Divine Guidance? For the surviability? But ID gives 40% more damage with Arcane Surge activated. It's not a lot of damage not to miss?

Thx in advance!
"
rhenk75 wrote:

Why not Illuminted Devotion in ascendancy nodes rather than Divine Guidance? For the surviability? But ID gives 40% more damage with Arcane Surge activated. It's not a lot of damage not to miss?

Thx in advance!

Totems leech life to themselves, not to you. So Divine Guidance will be more survival than ID.
What do all the minion nodes do? Do minion stats apply to totems? I'm really confused.
"
Ling0nberry wrote:
What do all the minion nodes do? Do minion stats apply to totems? I'm really confused.

Usually they do not. Minion Damage does not apply to totems. But there's a node in there called Spiritual Aid which makes it so that Minion Damage nodes also apply to YOU. And stuff that applies to you directly does apply to totems.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
rhenk75 wrote:

Thx in advance!

Totems leech life to themselves, not to you. So Divine Guidance will be more survival than ID.

I know that. What I'm asking is if it's not better to loose the defensive stat of Divine Guidance to have more damage (40% of Illuminated Devotion).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info