Delve Balance Changes

Unnecessary nerfs YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask myself when will you finally drive me away from the game?
Thanks for killing any anticipations for the new league.
"
Njutaren wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
"
Davo10 wrote:

They hardly nerfed anything last league and there are clearly things that need to be nerfed/ rebalanced in the game that were overtuned last league. They didn't just nerf a skill midleague, which other games do. Stop acting like an entitled manchild.

Nah, many of us are done with this mess of a game. It's gotten real old this constant nerf BS. Have fun groveling at the feet of those who punish your game time over and over.

atleast you havnt bought anything right? what are you crying for, non supporter

I don't display what I have or haven't bought like a boy scout who wears their merit badges on a sash. Oh wait, that's not politically correct anymore. I'll rephrase that. I don't display what I have or haven't bought like a transgendered scout who wears their merit badges on a sash. I hope I'm inclusive enough not to get this post reported, edited and/or deleted.

/sarcasm

F**K PoE. Wolcen beta goes live in Sept, which means one less patron on PoE. And let's just wait and see what Bliz does with this unannounced Diablo project. PoE's demise is at hand. Gutting people's hours of game time is self destructive. Once the transient new player base gets tired of losing, they will quit in droves.

I promoted one of my guild members to Leader and quit my own guild. I'm done with this pile of crap game.
"
Smear wrote:
Welp, F**K this game and the nerf brigade.

I'm out, sick and tired of builds being crushed. Again and again.

Bye.

Bye. lol

Don't try to make a scene, just walk away. I am 110% sure no one cares. For each person leaving the game I'm pretty sure there's almost the same number coming into it.

I appreciate the changes and the effort, people say nerfing is not the way.. yeah just buff ALL hundreds of other skills. hahah Real smart.

Keep it up GGG, just mind the targeted nerfs because I too think that Arc on traps was the issue, and not the whole traps system.... AND I HATE THEM TRAPS, so boring. lol If you guys nerfed Arc, it would keep the traps on page for people to get creative with them.

Regarding all the other changes, just the KB one seems a bit harsh, the build had nice clearing speed, but not that much better than some other clearing skills so...

Am i the only one who thinks Flame Dash is cool? Haven't played too much with it, but I think the looks of it is pretty sick, and worthy of the spotlights. Hahahah Yeah charges kinda suck when u can blink arrow, shield charge or WS the whole map. Though, if you just use them wisely, the charges come back up and the cd on it is quite fast. With this update it will be even better!

Looking forward to Delve, aiming for lvl 100! (lol, prob not making it buuut... )

Edit: Just to be clear, *** I *** don't like traps, but i have nothing against it, nor trying to attack anyone who doesn't. Btw i was so close to doing a trapper on Incursion to test it out for Delve. lol It's just preference boise.

Take it easy ;)
Last edited by rastulio on Aug 28, 2018, 7:50:22 PM
"
Am i the only one who thinks Flame Dash is cool?
It is, that is why the charges suck so much.
I would love to make a totem build with it. Just having a bunch of rocks charging at the monster and grinding them to ash. That would look awesome. But GGG have to be a joykill again and nerf some skills.
Because Nerfing = Balance.
Let's nerf the most expensive skill in the game to build for literally the NINETEENTH FUCKING TIME IN A ROW.

Great job GGG.
"
rastulio wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
Welp, F**K this game and the nerf brigade.

I'm out, sick and tired of builds being crushed. Again and again.

Bye.

Bye. lol

Don't try to make a scene, just walk away. I am 110% sure no one cares. For each person leaving the game I'm pretty sure there's almost the same number coming into it.

I appreciate the changes and the effort, people say nerfing is not the way.. yeah just buff ALL hundreds of other skills. hahah Real smart.

Keep it up GGG, just mind the targeted nerfs because I too think that Arc on traps was the issue, and not the whole traps system.... AND I HATE THEM TRAPS, so boring. lol If you guys nerfed Arc, it would keep the traps on page for people to get creative with them.

Regarding all the other changes, just the KB one seems a bit harsh, the build had nice clearing speed, but not that much better than some other clearing skills so...

Am i the only one who thinks Flame Dash is cool? Haven't played too much with it, but I think the looks of it is pretty sick, and worthy of the spotlights. Hahahah Yeah charges kinda suck when u can blink arrow, shield charge or WS the whole map. Though, if you just use them wisely, the charges come back up and the cd on it is quite fast. With this update it will be even better!

Looking forward to Delve, aiming for lvl 100! (lol, prob not making it buuut... )

I love traps, Of course I have a lot of different builds. Just because you think they are boring doesn't mean they are. I for one am pissed at the Devs for putting PVP above PVE. It is always the same for every MMO out there, nerf the skills because it isn't fair in PVP. When will they ever put PVE above PVP? Wait "Never".
Wait, people are rage-quitting over their favorite skills getting nerfed!!??

*gasps in shock*

Id post something more meaningful, but i bet an exile's coin purse anything related to a debate about balance and its processes would go in one ear an out the other, without ever coming to within a mile of brushing past some neurons in some of you stooges. (And this is directed to those whom it applies to)

Fear not, for you'll be replaced after your departure, as always.

Looking forward to the next season, minion builds are looking hella fun this run.
Last edited by Illservia on Aug 28, 2018, 7:32:26 PM
Nerfing exactly the stuff that was buffed before leaves a bad taste in mouth, it gives an impression like all the changes were not tested at all.
Last edited by Teplokot on Aug 28, 2018, 7:35:33 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:
Nerfing exactly the stuff that was buffed before leaves a bad taste in mouth, it gives an impression like all the changes were not tested at all.

You can only do so much internal testing, at some point you have to go live. The playerbase will put many orders of magnitude more hours into it than you could ever hope to. Yes, testing has to be done to ensure shit an't broke. But for fine tuned balancing? Yeah, you're not going to get that out of an internal playtesting team.
its pretty savage they just came out with Kinetic blast mtx and then gut the skill the next league lol
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info