Delve Balance Changes

Hello ,

I've always wanted to try kinetic blast but I was always put off by rumors of it being expensive.

I tried it this race for a week got to 88?I must say that , even I after a week of playing it with almost no knowledge of wanding and with a generic piscators, knew that it had to be nerfed.How you let it be like that for all that time is beyond me.5 linked kb with gmp did way more dmg to bosses up against the wall than anything I've seen.Anyway I know you have ambitions and you hardly care about the little things but maybe after all this time you'll eventually add currency stacks?
"
"
"
Njutaren wrote:
atleast you havnt bought anything right? what are you crying for, non supporter

Supporter packs aren't the only way to buy things. I used to just buy a few stash tabs every time they came on sale. I've been doing that since beta. Not sure how much I spent, maybe 200 bucks? More than enough to entitle me to an opinion. I finally became a supporter with incursion, and then they announced the sellout a week later, which made me a bit ambivalent about supporting, if I'm being honest.

Even if he's never spent a dime, that doesn't make his opinion irrelevant. The game is free to play. The way GGG makes money is by attracting people to play the free game. People then enjoy the free game, and want to buy MTXs. If they don't first enjoy what they got for free, they're never going to spend money.

Attracting and retaining new players, whether they've YET spent any money, is important.

Got to agree with that post. It is how you treat people. Your player base.
And when GGG first introduces trap skills and then nerfs all of it - at least to me it shows that they got NO CLUE as to what they are doing with their game. Knee-jerk reaction at best, the "wait-and-see" attitude, see what other builds players will create.
Its like you got to abuse the new build before it get nerfed...
There is a reason i can not play any of my old builds from the last 6 years - they all been nerfed to the ground... Mjolner, Baron, SRS, Voltaxic, now trap, KB - the list goes on.
Starting to hate feeling bad after each patch notes.

That's some pretty well said stuff!True!
"
Buffing then nerfing then buffing then nerfing... seems you guys have no clue what to do... After seeing so many builds gutted and killed - feel less and less inclined to turn on PoE...

Coming from someone who completed 40 challenges.

I bet you'd log on Delve ALOT.
You can't fool me.
GGG balance, best balance. balance 95% of the gems so we can see every build per league and not 2 -3 meta builds that are stupid OP, and then u call all that a balance, melee single target gems should have AOE like melee splash or ans call instad of using those useless gems that are wasting time on boss kills by swapign the gems for dmg one, with less area dmg ofc. every range based gems like KB or TS / ele hit or w/e should be nerfed to the grounds cause of majority of the abyss jewels + abyss chest pieces that are just broken with ele based attacks. ASC classes should be also nerfed to the ground like jugg or guardian or elementalist or PFinder etc. that were not not OP enough so u thought u should buff them a little more. if u want to balance the game, nerf all OPie shit in the game, put charges on movement skills like shiled charge, cause game looks like start trek grand turismo instad what PoE should be. PvE RPG. Anyways dont think it's a bad critic from your point of view, i love poe, but never play meta builds cause it's stupid boring using 1 hand builds in order to kill uber elder on HC, with items that cost 1 bilion exalts cause meta based shit, windripper was 1fus 3 leagues ago before abys came in, i ask myself why, probably cause of balance. make PoE great again, with every skill in the game usable, i know it's hard to balances each gem, but make players fight t1 - t15 boss alot longer with less dmg, then 1 shoting boss, boom next map, lol, or 3 shoting tier 15 boss with ELE hit lol, thank you in advance and sry for my bad english. cya in the next league exiles
hype
This is really good.
Really good, indeed.
i hope i still can play my GC miner sabo. :/ fullfilled the build in last days, and now i read this :(
Dunno if this got started already, but does this change the Scion ascendancy at all since pathfinder and guardian got changed?
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Buffing then nerfing then buffing then nerfing... seems you guys have no clue what to do... After seeing so many builds gutted and killed - feel less and less inclined to turn on PoE...

Coming from someone who completed 40 challenges.

I bet you'd log on Delve ALOT.
You can't fool me.

True. But this patch is yet another straw, and eventually there will be enough straws to break the camel's back, so to speak.
After this patch yet another few builds go to trash pile - Arc Trapper, KB and Sunder Gladiator.
I mean, not being able to play any of my other previous builds sucks. Every log in see faces of useless chars, reminding of how GGG constantly screws you.

Yes, i am curious as to the Delve mechanics so def will give it a shot. But it probably gonna be a new skill, as they are usually OP since GGG obviously can't test shit in their little lab.
niceu
Last edited by Inscaped on Aug 28, 2018, 4:53:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info