Delve Balance Changes

"
Gardxden wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Delve Balance Changes
Secondary Damage
Sources of Secondary Damage, like corpse explosions or the blasts from Explosive Arrow, can now be blocked or dodged. The block and dodge type required is based on the source of the secondary damage. This is to make Explosive Arrow easier to mitigate in PvP, but also prevents certain monster abilities like corpse destruction bypassing defences of block or dodge based characters.

Does this mean that self-inflicted damage can be blocked too?

Asking the real questions
"
Thezibaim wrote:
"
Xenombra wrote:
Ok, now GGG really want to influence us. Yes last league they give us Traps and stuff like that, but we were able to choose at least what Vaal Skill we want and some other stuff.... Yes Arc Traps was too strong, but hey, they also made Elemental hit too strong....

Now they don't even try to hide the fact that they tell us what to play.

We choose this league will be minions and poison.... If you try to do something else, it will be less efficient.... Try to do build diversity :P

They even tell us what ascendancy to choose... We just make 2 new skill that work perfectly with those two.... But try to play something else you know.... Build diversity.
It's exactly the feeling I had when I read the first post. GGG should tell us directly which builds are available for Delve.

Dude this started long ago, and of course they want to guide builds. The objective is to drive off people that don't serve a profitable (to them) purpose.

They want 2 kinds of minds. The kind that spend money, and the kind that entertains the kind that spend money.

Build freedom only ever existed as bait. They have made final decisions in this arena long ago, that's why trade stays as it is and so much else appears broken.

It's not broken, it's just got a purpose you didn't think of.

It's always gonna be traders, spenders, streamers, and mf clear speed.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Oberver wrote:
I do not like this patch, Rip KB, Rip any Vaal skill build, Rip spell block. This patch take away more fun than it provides.

vaal skill builds were a thing at all? I only used them for very specific situations, I don't get how any vaal skill could be focused on as a build after the vaal rework.
"
Sorry, Sunderboi.
TRIGGEEEERD!!!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
because those 2 skills are only overpowered as mines, they are completely fine as self-cast, also hardly anyone still plays self cast builds and nerfing the core skill would push those numbers even lower. You cant pre-cast 20 instances of the skill as a self-caster, that's what's broken about traps / mines
"
arknath wrote:
Flame dash and Lightning warp buffed?? I guess I don't have to feel so GD slow and clunky while using wands/staff anymore then, but fortify is still hard to give up

you can use leap slam with staves
Is Zerphi's last Breath going to be available in this league 3.4.0????
"
"
Ictherion wrote:
not to mention fucking ele-hit fire builds.........not an iota of nerf to that.

We don't know what's in the full patch notes, but if there's a pattern I've noticed with nerfs over the years, they tend to respond much more quickly to things that are strong on a budget, than they do to high budget builds.

Ele hit is absolutely OP, but only with 20+ exalts invested, so they just don't care.

In the Incursion league I started my ele hit char with 2 jewels 2 rings and 1 porcupine bow which was 60 chaos total and was one shotting content up to red maps not to mention i had 7500 hp with vaal pact and over leech so not really
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Buffing then nerfing then buffing then nerfing... seems you guys have no clue what to do... After seeing so many builds gutted and killed - feel less and less inclined to turn on PoE...

Coming from someone who completed 40 challenges.

I bet you'd log on Delve ALOT.
You can't fool me.

Not to mention your highest char is lvl 95..Man before you attack others,take a look at yourself!
That is no way to behave!You seem to fail to understand whats important!Nobody asked YOU if you care if people leave or not!The fact of the matter is that people actually ARE leaving this game!If you do not care than you are a selfless egoist living in his own bubble!If thats the case,you got no place in commenting here!
If some one expresses his opinion here,why do you have to tarnish it to tell us what you think?Just make your own reply about the things you like or dont,and thats that!Not to mention the fact that your highet char lvl is 91...Thats speaks for your competence on this game :D Take care and drop the hate in the future please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info