3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Damage taken and Mana enchant as well as a flask.
Hi! First time doing golem build and here is my current progress as Brutality path from this guide. I'm sitting almost 5k life, 500 ES, 2,3K mana for MoM. Atm I'm trying craft myself better chest, with serrated + pristine fossil crafting. Also I'm thinking buying 2 Abyss socket gloves, life recovery elder belt after that I might need buy better rings and maybe even boots. Same time I try get lvl4 Empower, so far three failed.

I have Bottled faith, rumi's, MS, life and mana potions in use so I'm good on that side. I'm no where near killing uber elder since T15 Elder gave me too much trouble, but I'm only 94 lvl, I try grind few lvls and get those gears I said before. Maybe I need fit Fortify somewhere as well. Overall, I'm very happy with Brutality and I can deal with phys reflect maps as well.

But Since I have decent amount of currency atm, advises are welcome since that chest seems like a looong progress to craft. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Something I should upgrade ASAP? Any tips are welcome =)
I love this build. It's tons of fun!

Also have this in the pipeline if only I could six link it already...

Advice about gearing welcome. I think it's pretty well balanced but I'd like an outside perspective. :)
We play at God with our necromancy, but forces far more potent sleep within these stones.
Killed Uber Elder on first attempt with this build (Hatred MoM).
Three deaths. Not sure how you guys manage to keep your minions up during that fight.. They kept dying on me :p

Was alot of fun to map and progress.
Hi, can anyone tell me if I could get to + 1supp & 1 lvl MAIM using alteration orbs ?
I have an ILVL 86 ELDER Astral Plate in the Standart League (I do not have time to play the SYNTHESIS league, it's my dream to have that space on my day but I cant do all content again, sad ... I made a difficult decision to stay in STD), and I would like to min / max this build, but i dont have many EX to burn in faceted fossils (1 to 2 ex STD). Anyway, I can do all the content at the moment, respec the old tree and drop hatred,damage does not change so much.
I have another question for you guys, pro players, for better damage RUTHLESS, CONC or BRUTTALITY ?

Look at my equipment, I'm susceptible to tips ...
Tks for everything

PS: I have MAIM on my current body armour ( I have another for crafting ILVL 86)
Last edited by reinaldo1409 on Mar 26, 2019, 9:04:50 AM
"
Sv3rr3 wrote:
Three deaths. Not sure how you guys manage to keep your minions up during that fight.. They kept dying on me :p

Was it your non-elemental golems? They are not elemental damage immune so make sure you pick up some resist jewels for them. Chaos/Stone will die unless you've got mnion resists, great minion life rolls, and a good elder hat with empower/minion life. Just resummon them as able, or run vaal impurity of ice, the cold resist will keep them alive as long as you're in range. Luckily we don't have much else to do besides resummon our golems so there is more than enough time.

Ice Shouldn't be dying in that fight. Make sure you aren't running convocation on a cwdt setup for the fight, otherwise you'll get all of your minions killed as you get hit by a shaper ball/other bad stuff and summon them all into the shots over and over again.

"
reinaldo1409 wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me if I could get to + 1supp & 1 lvl MAIM using alteration orbs ?
I have an ILVL 86 ELDER Astral Plate in the Standart League (I do not have time to play the SYNTHESIS league, it's my dream to have that space on my day but I cant do all content again, sad ... I made a difficult decision to stay in STD), and I would like to min / max this build, but i dont have many EX to burn in faceted fossils (1 to 2 ex STD). Anyway, I can do all the content at the moment, respec the old tree and drop hatred,damage does not change so much.
I have another question for you guys, pro players, for better damage RUTHLESS, CONC or BRUTTALITY ?

Tks for everything

PS: I have MAIM on my current body armour ( I have another for crafting ILVL 86)

You need serrated fossil for the chance to hit maim. If you're not running hatred Brutality is a big damage increase. However Hatred+Ruthless is more damage than brutality, just harder to gear for and less survivability.

Best dps > Hatred + generosity + Ruthlessness
Second best dps > Hatred + Essence worm + MoM + Ruthlessness
Worst DPS/best survivability/easiest to gear > MoM+Brutality

All of these assume you have maim from either maul or chest. If not run Maim
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
Sv3rr3 wrote:

Was it your non-elemental golems? They are not elemental damage immune so make sure you pick up some resist jewels for them. Chaos/Stone will die unless you've got mnion resists, great minion life rolls, and a good elder hat with empower/minion life. Just resummon them as able, or run vaal impurity of ice, the cold resist will keep them alive as long as you're in range. Luckily we don't have much else to do besides resummon our golems so there is more than enough time.

Ice Shouldn't be dying in that fight. Make sure you aren't running convocation on a cwdt setup for the fight, otherwise you'll get all of your minions killed as you get hit by a shaper ball/other bad stuff and summon them all into the shots over and over again.

"
reinaldo1409 wrote:

Tks for everything

You need serrated fossil for the chance to hit maim. If you're not running hatred Brutality is a big damage increase. However Hatred+Ruthless is more damage than brutality, just harder to gear for and less survivability.

Best dps > Hatred + generosity + Ruthlessness
Second best dps > Hatred + Essence worm + MoM + Ruthlessness
Worst DPS/best survivability/easiest to gear > MoM+Brutality

All of these assume you have maim from either maul or chest. If not run Maim

TY so much
Just a quick question.
Last league (my first ever so if it's noob question please forgive:) ) I've played similar build made by mbxtreme and he uses minions passives on the left side of the tree - righteous army, spiritual aid, redemption. Do you think it's an option or just a waste of points and better to use them to get more jewel slots?
"
MeeHow86 wrote:
Just a quick question.
Last league (my first ever so if it's noob question please forgive:) ) I've played similar build made by mbxtreme and he uses minions passives on the left side of the tree - righteous army, spiritual aid, redemption. Do you think it's an option or just a waste of points and better to use them to get more jewel slots?

I usually favor heading over to that area initially as I level/gear up, and then speccing out as i pass level 90 and can afford more near perfect primordial harmony. It's weaker overall but 'free' in terms of currency until you pay in regret orbs. Definitely worth it starting out.

As you gear up however the main problem with that wheel is the diminishing returns on accuracy. As you hit your command of the pit and are running a max leveled generosit+warbanner the value of the accuracy nodes is largely wasted. Meanwhile the 80% minion damage and increased CDR still scales very well. So that being said, Righteous Army is the only part of the wheel that we see a true loss from. 1% personal life regen and 20% max minion life vs 80% minion damage, some cdr, and +1% net minion life regen.

One thing to note, if you're using shield charge as your movement skill and have Spiritual Command Specced, the personal attack speed gained from the wheel is not wasted and at that point it's a tougher choice.
overall very strong build but iam still failing at uberelder ( 3 tries now) :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info