3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Hey guys, I really want to try your build as a starter build, do you have approx budget of this build ?
"
Verseb wrote:
Hey guys, I really want to try your build as a starter build, do you have approx budget of this build ?

It is the polar opposite of starter build. You can look up all the required pieces and see for your self what the cost is.
"
Verseb wrote:

Recently threw it together so I can give you a rough estimate. The above poster is correct that it is a difficult build to start with, but doable if you are willing to work on it. Required items: Clay Shaper(1c), Primordial Chain(10-30c depending on when you are playing). After that you will need to get the following ASAP: Primordial Might (80c), Primordial Emminence(30c), Primordial Harmony(25c), vendor these together to get The Anima Stone (possibly buy this outright instead, but might be more expensive than making one yourself). Once you have an Anima Stone, you need to buy one more Primordial Might (75-80c), 2 more Emminence's (30cx2) and then a bunch of Harmonys for your remaining sockets.

So in total: 1c+20c+80c+30c+25c+80c+60c+X = 296c + however many harmonys you need. This is also assuming you are running a tabula as well for the easy free 6L. You can farm one at league start in the Blood Aquaducts. It drops a card called Humility which you need 9 of for a free Tabula.
That's exactly what I wanted to know. You rock <3 thank you
Made a few minor updates to the guide. Dropped all recommendations for arctic armor. TempChains+Blasphemy is just better if you can afford the links.

Updated the leveling section: I now recommend leveling flame golems until you have access to a couple of harmonies, they level better than ice golems do without gear. Once you have a few harmonies and a 21/0 ice golem switch over. Or just switch over immediately if you'd rather be better at bossing than overworld zones.

Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 26, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
For the rich boi who wants only to walk around and use one potion every now and then...
Spoiler
Just thought i would point out that the guide should be edited from the fact of summong 18 golems when logging in. You actually dont have to. Im not sure why the effects snap this way but it works you can literally just do your normal summon of 6/1/1/1 and your stone golem will still have the same amount of life regen as it would if you summoned the 9 stones prior thus in general saving the sake of time. :D found that out bashing my head through uber elder.
Yep good catch, that was fixed in the latest patch. I think I got it edited out, If i missed any other sections on snapshotting let me know.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 27, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
"
BuchoTheCool wrote:
For the rich boi who wants only to walk around and use one potion every now and then...
Spoiler

Haha okay yeah that WE is the hotness.

I haven't had a chance yet to test these maul builds, do you feel like you miss the golem movement speed from no frenzy charges? How hard was it to craft your maul?

Also can you pm me that item id so I can link the 2H in the build guide?
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 27, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
BuchoTheCool wrote:
Spoiler

Haha okay yeah that WE is the hotness.

I haven't had a chance yet to test these maul builds, do you feel like you miss the golem movement speed from no frenzy charges? How hard was it to craft your maul?

Also can you pm me that item id so I can link the 2H in the build guide?

Little boys are super fast anyway and linked in that maul they have same damage as your pob without worryng about frenzy and hetred+EleEq, while the character sits comfy on 8k++ life (with that watcher's I can tank one shaper slam 100% of the times). I'm trying to craft a +3 bone helmet to make the support golems really immortal (chaos still tends to die at least once in uber elder fight)

Regarding the mace craft is same process for +3 bows with essences but when u slam u have a 50% chance to get a rippy "Gems supported by cast on melee kill". Took me 3 tries to get the +1 gems and 40ish essences so round 7ex (plus the 6L maul wich i linked with a lucky 90ish fusing)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info