Here's a new unique ring from the Delve League!

More rings for Loreweave recipe. Can't be a completely bad thing. I would certainly use this leveling up though. Saves two sockets in a CoH attack setup, doesn't it? Seems ok.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
More rings for Loreweave recipe. Can't be a completely bad thing. I would certainly use this leveling up though. Saves two sockets in a CoH attack setup, doesn't it? Seems ok.

Except that "leveling up" typically doesn't need more offense. Giving up resists and +stats from rings isn't worth the two slots.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:

Except that "leveling up" typically doesn't need more offense. Giving up resists and +stats from rings isn't worth the two slots.

Oh, I would disagree somewhat. I usually don't even bother with maxing my resists (nor do I worry about stats other than for gear requirements) while leveling. I'd rather kill stuff as quickly as possible and get bonus leech plus power/fenzy/endurance charges. Using the appropriate curse in this ring would fit the bill. Maybe this isn't so much a league starter leveling item but more a twink leveling item. Either way, I don't see it as completely useless, just definitely not an endgame item when I really do care about capping resists and maxing stats.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
As a curse fan, this ring looks awful.

Not that the unique aspect of it is bad but man you get so much out of a ring to not have any other stats on it. Maybe this is like an un-upgraded version of a good ring lol.
If I'm going to be honest, this should be put in the mod pool for unset rings. Maybe as part of an elder/shaper variant.

Other than that, it's pretty decent for leveling. Especially if you don't want to dedicate mana to a blasphemy setup.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
This thing is utter crap even for "leveling" purpose. Combination of Bloodboil and Le Heup of all outclasses this trash in every aspect, so it is useless from the very beginning. Just another "Loreweawe recipe" currency item.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Below average but yeah ... thanks
"
Not very good at all there's plenty of curse apply everywhere without sac'ing a ring.

This was my initial thought, too, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have utility -- or that there aren't builds that won't run it for a good amount of time.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Giving up resists for a curse? Nah. You might use it if you have really good twink gear, so that giving up a ring isn't so big of a deal... but if you have that, you don't need the curse to level with. So... what's it good for?

If you're having trouble capping resists, I don't know what to tell you.

There are plenty of Items that require you to "sac resists," and you can usually run two of them without much trouble.

Yeah, you're giving up ring stats... but resists? C'mon, man...
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Aug 19, 2018, 8:16:26 AM
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
more loreweave food!

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info