Here's a new unique ring from the Delve League!

"
MBata wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
So - what is the best possible double corruption for this ring?!

This is a joke?

It might be an unintentional joke.

I thought we could still double corrupt in Delve...

Any two from this list would be really nice:

Oh my Sides
[Removed by Support]
Cool ring to use up to lvl 70. Then it is way better having a curse on hit set up. It doesn't add much on cursing single target given you can self cast(not really worth it given the curse effectiveness unless there are buffs to curses incoming).

Also with so many bis gear around lately, rings are pretty important for resists in the actual meta. So this one is really made for leveling, i guess.
Sometimes...
omg, i need that ring may not be the best in slot in endgame but it sure will make your life more convenient
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
AsbelFar wrote:
But you’re aware that a vaal implicit will remove the socket, aren’t you?

LOL

I was not aware of that.

I am always super stingy with my vaal orbs, either using it for currency or for maps/strongboxes only. I have never vaal'd any ring, let alone a socket ring. I assumed that the socket would stay.

I lose all of the internet for the day.
I don't think this ring may be is useful in any build. There are too many sources of curse-on-hit that do not require sacrificing item slot for same functionality (corrupted gloves implicit, Shaper/Elder rings etc.)
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Why level with curse on hit when you can just take Thief's Torment and completely blast all acts without any pots + get tons of res.

It's not a good ring for absolutely anything. Yeah maybe if you're really poor and can't afford Thief's.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
WTS 1 Alc
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
With Shaper/Elder curse-on-hit rings going for 5+ exalts any time they roll even the most mediocre defensive/utility rolls ("35 life and 20 total res w/Warlord's Mark on hit, no mastercraft slot? 6ex minimum, yeah, that makes sense"), I could see this being a patch job for someone who doesn't otherwise have a good way of cursing enemies, or who's attempting to use a curse that doesn't come on a fancy item.

Despite the poo-pooing, there's still a pretty hefty number of builds out there that don't have a great way of quickly and broadly cursing enemies. With increasingly stringent requirements for Smooth, One-Click Gameplay(C) or the awkwardness of trying to work manu-cast curses into a rotation for some build types, having an option available to simply say "if I hit it, I apply [X] curse, bloody-fuck period" could be useful.

Endgame optimal? No. Then again, literally nothing in this game is endgame optimal enough for the streamers and Forum Commandos. This thing's not anything to get tremendously excited over but it's also got its niche. One never knows what sort of alien jankbuild someone might need a guaranteed off-curse-on-hit for.
Still want to know if this is different than "curse on hit" on other items. The wording is different. GGG is really tricky with wording sometimes.
People Hating on this not every unique is designed for end game purposes ...

Also Double corruption on this is legit if it is cheap as i think it will be
I am your Devine one Bow before me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info