STANDARD is the REAL DEAL!

"
brunowa wrote:
I always knew it... people always slag Standard players, but Standard is the purest form of POE there is and League players can get off their high horse.

As GGG put it, Standard is the "Core Game"...

"
Qarl wrote:
When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

i always told it..league is like "hollidays" , for casual ... STD is for the real POE lovers wich wanna push their experience to the max , enjoying all the stuff they hardly earned.

i play lagues only to get exclusive stuff but all my heart goes to STD with my legacy items and my stash full of currencies.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Aug 19, 2018, 3:13:38 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:
When infinite dungeon arrives to standard, poe became complete game. We don't need anything more here. ;-)

this.

and when (if?) Delve will be introduced in STD , no more need to play league and getting bored to rebuild a toon.....hope that!!!!

learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Nah, League play will always have the new hotness.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
When infinite dungeon arrives to standard, poe became complete game. We don't need anything more here. ;-)

this.

and when (if?) Delve will be introduced in STD , no more need to play league and getting bored to rebuild a toon.....hope that!!!!

Plus make leaguestones useful and I will be satisfied.
I will play standard once there is a way to get rid of thousands of stashed items quickly.
"
GreyHawkRoy wrote:
I will play standard once there is a way to get rid of thousands of stashed items quickly.

Have you tried contacting support? But seriously, there might be some very valuable items in those thousands of tabs you have. Worth taking the time to sift through.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info