STANDARD is the REAL DEAL!

I always knew it... people always slag Standard players, but Standard is the purest form of POE there is and League players can get off their high horse.

As GGG put it, Standard is the "Core Game"...

"
Qarl wrote:
When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2018, 5:26:59 PM
You realize every league is basically 'Core game' + extra right? Core game does not mean standard. It means the base game that every league is built on, which happens to be the game standard runs on.

Not hating on standard but nitpicking.

Standard is a league that is 'Core game' + no mechanics + no resets.
Leagues are leagues that are 'Core game' + some mechanic + resets.

~Myth
I don't get it both league and standard gets those -.-

Wow you are misguided dude LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No way... when you spend your time running Incursions, that's not even Path of Exile.

Qarl even mentioned it... what you guys are playing on Incursion league isn't even going to be how it is in the Core Game... so in other words what you're running an incursion in it's current state you're running fluff... just a testing ground for Standard. You're having wool being pulled over your eyes every 3 months.
"
brunowa wrote:
No way... when you spend your time running Incursions, that's not even Path of Exile.

WTF are you even talking about? Everything I do in PoE IS PoE. I could farm T1 Graveyards 10 hours a day and it would still be PoE. People play the game for different reasons - some for standard, most for the leagues. If standard was the "real deal", we wouldn't have GGG working their asses off to release new leagues every 3 months. Look up player statistics - PoE is almost dead two months into a league. Barely anyone cares about standard, but it's permanent and always there when you come back - hence the devs calling it the "core game".

Also, how did you manage to act elitist about a mode with zero competition and a worthless economy? I could maybe understand a thread about HCSSF being the "real deal", but really? Fucking STANDARD? Most HC players (myself included) delete their characters when they end up in standard, that's how little they think of it.
Last edited by ChefoSLR on Aug 15, 2018, 3:49:55 AM
"
brunowa wrote:

Qarl even mentioned it... what you guys are playing on Incursion league isn't even going to be how it is in the Core Game... so in other words what you're running an incursion in it's current state you're running fluff... just a testing ground for Standard. You're having wool being pulled over your eyes every 3 months.

You are so misguided and make standard players look bad lol just stop
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What exactly are you arguing here?
You needed ggg to say that line to feel better about yourself?

Just play the game the way you like and let people talk.
Standard and leagues are both "core game". Core game doesn't mean standard only lol. Incursion is also the same "core game" + the incursion mechanic. Some league mech being added to the core game just means that in the next league for an example it will be there too, just like in standard. The core game is just the core game, it's the same on league and standard. The only thing that separates them is the current new mechanic that is additional to the same core game, in a league.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
What exactly are you arguing here?

Looks to me like just another troll post, just to piss you guys off.

Seems like he's succeeding.
I gotta say, this was some really good bait. 9/10 for sure OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info