[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Why do you choose slayer over raider as first ascedancy choice?
"
vipzor wrote:
Why do you choose slayer over raider as first ascedancy choice?

Raider isn't too valuable for levelling.
The whole Frenzy mechanic only matters for Bosses, which are like 1% of the levelling time. Dodge is nice to have, but its not like we are at the Risk of Dying. The Onslaught is usually gotten either from an Onslaught Support or a Flask as Flask choices while levelling are limited anyways.
20% attack Damage is nice for levelling tho.

Slayer on the other Hand offer cull, which works out to be 11% more Damage across the Board and is useful everywhere during the campaign. Other than that it also has a 20% Damage increase.
[double-post]
Last edited by Texans1231 on Dec 8, 2018, 1:20:16 AM
30 seconds to go until League start. In my usual scramble to pick a league starter.... decided on this one. :)

I'm sure I'll have questions! GL this league.

EDIT: First time playing a bow character, and Storm Cloud dropped :D Maybe its a sign.
Say I change into MF gear, do you think there is still sufficient clear speeds?
Spoiler

League starter going okay! Only problem is singlet target lacking atm against betrayal exiles, and mana return from RoA is very bad from singletarget cause if i miss i go OOM :D

UPDATE! Got hopeshredder, gonna try getting loreweave next. Blazing through red maps atm.

Spoiler
Last edited by lingongrova on Dec 9, 2018, 3:19:12 PM
"
Texans1231 wrote:
30 seconds to go until League start. In my usual scramble to pick a league starter.... decided on this one. :)

I'm sure I'll have questions! GL this league.

EDIT: First time playing a bow character, and Storm Cloud dropped :D Maybe its a sign.

Ty for the trust in the Build mate :D

Gz on the drop, hopefully you stay that lucky :P
That said, I see you're using a Doomfletch right now? You really want flat phys for that Bow, not flat elemental. So if you wanna use that to level, go grab a herald of purity and maybe some Iron rings.
other than that, I'd strongly recommend to grab a 5link for now. Theyre already super cheap.

Hope you manage to pull through the slog that is levelling a Scion at League Start :)

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Say I change into MF gear, do you think there is still sufficient clear speeds?

Sure, why not. Obviously Damage and Life will suffer, but that's always the case with MF. Depending on your Investment, MF Builds can always clear T16s.

"
lingongrova wrote:
Spoiler

League starter going okay! Only problem is singlet target lacking atm against betrayal exiles, and mana return from RoA is very bad from singletarget cause if i miss i go OOM :D

UPDATE! Got hopeshredder, gonna try getting loreweave next. Blazing through red maps atm.

Spoiler

Looking damn solid dude!

Not really anything that I could add at the moment.
Maybe get to qualitying your Flasks :P
"
Guffinn wrote:

Looking damn solid dude!

Not really anything that I could add at the moment.
Maybe get to qualitying your Flasks :P

Thanks! I got about 4 ex right now, in what order should i proceed? Loreweave->6link bow?-> jewellery.
Where does most of the movement speed come from in this build?

Do you really get to 180% just from alchemists quicksilver flask of adrenaline?

Feeling really slow right now
How well does this build do in endgame without the Unnatural Instinct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info