[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
kadjrum wrote:
Where does most of the movement speed come from in this build?

Do you really get to 180% just from alchemists quicksilver flask of adrenaline?

Feeling really slow right now
Bubonics give 30%
Hopeshredder gives 4% per frenzy (20% with 5)
The rest comes from passive tree and quicksilver unless you use something else- which might be possible with new crafting options, I don’t know that.

"
baracool wrote:
How well does this build do in endgame without the Unnatural Instinct?
It was fine for me last league, definitely viable against all content without UI. I bought it at the end of the league because I had the currency. It’s price is already outpacing the budget of most players this league, so I wouldn’t let it stop you running the build.
Going ok mostly die to the syndycate master cause lack of single target dps and those master does shitton amount of dmg >.<.
Due to work schedule i haven't been playing much, but finally finished story, only missing merci lab.
Syndicate is a pain, i'm having some issues on single target but i guess that can't be helped with my gear.

Let the farm begin!

Spoiler
Last edited by M1St3R on Dec 10, 2018, 1:19:04 PM
Hi, i wanna ask with the nerf of 3.5 is windripper still outperform hopeshredder.
I've found leveling as RoA a right pain this league, has anyone had good success doing so, and if so what did you use? My gear is mostly crap cause my luck has been crap so far.

I do have storm cloud, a 5L, hyrri's bite, wanderlust, and was using peregrine though. I find that neither my DPS nor my defenses are where I'd like them to be. I haven't leveled with a bow in a long time though, I usually go spells or cyclone (nga) starter.

The price on hopeshredders was nice for a bit (1-5c) but shot up and is now slowly going back down, not sure I'll have the resists to use it right at 60 though.
"
I've found leveling as RoA a right pain this league, has anyone had good success doing so, and if so what did you use? My gear is mostly crap cause my luck has been crap so far.

I leveled with Doomfletch Prism bow, and it felt pretty good for me. My damage is no where near the PoB damage which is weird. Like not even close. But the build is strong either way for the content I've done so far.
I got a MIght of the Meek to drop... But when I put it in the bottom middle part of the tree it lowers all my resists by 1?

I don't understand exactly why... It raises the resistences on the tree from 18%>27%, but when I look at my defense tab I just lose 1 of each resist when I put the gem in.

Is this a bug? Or is there something I'm missing. Thanks!
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
I got a MIght of the Meek to drop... But when I put it in the bottom middle part of the tree it lowers all my resists by 1?

I don't understand exactly why... It raises the resistences on the tree from 18%>27%, but when I look at my defense tab I just lose 1 of each resist when I put the gem in.

Might of the meek make Sentinel node grant nothing (10% all res), others 3 res node grant 50% more so 18/2=9, so you lose 1 each
Last edited by cyberdark on Dec 11, 2018, 9:55:51 AM
"
cyberdark wrote:
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Might of the meek make Sentinel node grant nothing (10% all res), others 3 res node grant 50% more so 18/2=9, so you lose 1 each

Thanks! Overlooked that part.
HI Guffin, trying to made this build, but my dmg is lower then ur in 40%, what im doing wrong ?yea, my equip still bad, but 50% =-\. sry for bad eng . https://pastebin.com/JheXCtyc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info