[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Alright there are a lot of questions so I'm gonna try to answer most of them here :

"
The Three Dragons my question, without it we also inflict all types of damage and thanks to them we impose ailments. So why do we need it?

To make the Inpulsa explosion freeze so we can trigger herald of ice chains

"
Hello!

I'm torn between this and BV ele.
What's this build better and worse at than Triple Herald BV?

I'm primarily interested in a FAST mapper. I'd like to do some bosses too, if possible.

I'm a big BV player, and I'd say this build is SIGNIFICANTLY less laggy and safer than BV but it takes a little bit more to get going. With increased nerfs to movement skills for caster I'm sure BF will come on top when it comes to fast mapping!

"
Great guide! But I have one question, how do you get a maximum of 5 frenzy charges in your T14 video?

1 Frenzy on the tree and 1 on corrupted gloves!

"
Ok So im hyped as hell for that build (love flurry), Lycosidae can be a problem too but we have alot of option like "Ornament of the East" or accuracy gem/gear :) I love build that can work as starter but have alot of option to min/max for alot of currency so we can play alot of time for one build on start. Thx alot for that guide and have fun on new league. BTW you will play that build on start too?

I'm still not sure if I'll start with it as I'll play SSF this league but ifLyco is too expensive you can farm one yourself quite easily by using an ancient orb on a Titucius Span that is under iLvl 60!

A full video guide will be posted soon, can't wait for tomorrow guys

We drop herald of ash and take arctic armor?
"
Nin_tu1977 wrote:
We drop herald of ash and take arctic armor?

Yup!

I actually never really used Herald of ash as it doesn't do much in the build anyways and we benefit a lot from the extra tankiness
Any advice on starting betrayal with this build?
i really wanna use this build as a league starter will it be good without inpulsa ? thanks again i really hated totems for my first character in the game safe , but boring.
Hello,
when is best time switch from Blade Vortex to Blade Flurry?
Thanks
Last edited by YosenAto on Dec 6, 2018, 8:21:03 PM
Is Holy Dominion passive good or will it screw the build up?
Isn't The Tamming bis for this build?
Hi Guys,

I want to play with this build as my second build. (first will be my champion lab farmer for currency).

WHat I want to ask you is :

1- I want to clear T16 maps fast. I can skip bosses.
2- I dont like to craft items, basicly I buy them. (will play betrayal SC)

For above assumptions, what budget will be enough for this build (around 2-3 weeks after league start)

"
Grimnshtak wrote:
Hi Guys,

I want to play with this build as my second build. (first will be my champion lab farmer for currency).

WHat I want to ask you is :

1- I want to clear T16 maps fast. I can skip bosses.
2- I dont like to craft items, basicly I buy them. (will play betrayal SC)

For above assumptions, what budget will be enough for this build (around 2-3 weeks after league start)

I'd say something like 6L Inpulsa + 5ex for decent gear that allows you to farm T16 with Elder influence

"
Isn't The Tamming bis for this build?

It's really good, I sometimes use it but I like having a decent life pool and try to yoink life everywhere (it's also an expensive item that most can't afford)

"
Is Holy Dominion passive good or will it screw the build up?

It's a great node

"
Hello,
when is best time switch from Blade Vortex to Blade Flurry?
Thanks

It really depends, I did it at lvl 65 on a fresh league before and it wasn't the best, I'd wait for at least a couple of decent-ish jewels (lots of flat) and lvl 75. You can stay BV for much longer if you're not comfortable with BF tho, but it's worth switching later, trust me!

"
i really wanna use this build as a league starter will it be good without inpulsa ? thanks again i really hated totems for my first character in the game safe , but boring.

I clears nicely without inpulsa in a Tabula or the new Carcass Jack but yeah, Inpulsa is top priority and is instrumental to create those big chains.

"
Any advice on starting betrayal with this build?

Start as a spell caster (BV, arc, anything that you're comfortable with and is easy to level), wait until you get some decent ish jewels and jewellery before switching, ALSO, make sure you level your attack gems while you level (added lightning is a huge deal),

I'll start with this build later on twitch in a SSF setup so it's going to be interesting to see the progression

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info