[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

does quality matter on our claws? not sure if it raises any ele dmg
I Will look into the gear as soon as I have some more money to spend. Until then I just have to go with the idea: what is dead can't kill you. Works in T2-3 maps... I had to fix the gap in the res first and now I am broke again.

Thx anyway, so my tree looks ok and beside some unneded gems sitteng around in the second weapon set it should work? Just asking because in last league I forgot to use one essential jewel which wrecked the whole set up until I discovered the problem.
It might have been answered, but I’m currently at work and can’t really check too much in dept, but I really want to play the build when coming home, so hopefuly my question will be answered, BUT :

I’m using your end game / red map / boss etc setup on PoB and you’re not using Herald of Ice with Cold to Fire, but Herald of Thunder (If my memory is correct), so that explained, my question is :

Is there only a red maps (15-16) mapping setup? If so, could you link me a PoB? Or maybe tell me what needs to be changed in terms of gems for the red map setup?

Thanks man! Have a good day :)
"
Tosì wrote:
does quality matter on our claws? not sure if it raises any ele dmg

Quality doesn't matter!

"
Is there only a red maps (15-16) mapping setup? If so, could you link me a PoB? Or maybe tell me what needs to be changed in terms of gems for the red map setup?

The Red maps / boss setup is what I use to farm T15/16 and HoI is socketed with cold to fire, inc AoE and Ice bite in there, I end up not changing anything except kaom's roots for uber elder but that's about it.

Cheers!

"
Thx anyway, so my tree looks ok and beside some unneded gems sitteng around in the second weapon set it should work? Just asking because in last league I forgot to use one essential jewel which wrecked the whole set up until I discovered the problem.

You should be fine dude!

I'll update the guide for Betrayal soon because there are so seriously INSANE need crafts for the build (up to 30% ailments on boots on amulets??? It's huge)

"

"

The Red maps / boss setup is what I use to farm T15/16 and HoI is socketed with cold to fire, inc AoE and Ice bite in there, I end up not changing anything except kaom's roots for uber elder but that's about it.

Cheers!

Thanks alot ! I also forgot to ask you about your jewels. You say Shock Effectivness is good, but I don’t think I’ve seen one of your jewels in the red maps/boss setup using shock effectivness. (I might be wrong). If I’m not, is it still good to use or should we really only prioritize flat damage ? Yet again, thanks !
Last edited by GriswoldsGames on Dec 10, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Question about wise oak. Which of my uncapped resistances is ideal to be highest in this build?
Hey, I've been trying out this build as my league starter and my damage with BF is just so poor that I feel I must be doing something wrong. It's so bad that I mainly use arc to clear T1-T3 maps at the moment.

Bosses take ages to kill with BF, I basically have to skip all betrayal mechanics at the moment because I get obliterated by them.

Could you please take a look at my gear/tree and give me some pointers (besides get an Inpulsa's)?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlexVX/characters?characterName=BF_Ele

"
AlexVX wrote:
Hey, I've been trying out this build as my league starter and my damage with BF is just so poor that I feel I must be doing something wrong. It's so bad that I mainly use arc to clear T1-T3 maps at the moment.

Bosses take ages to kill with BF, I basically have to skip all betrayal mechanics at the moment because I get obliterated by them.

Could you please take a look at my gear/tree and give me some pointers (besides get an Inpulsa's)?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlexVX/characters?characterName=BF_Ele

You seem to have the same issues like I have.

At least you you try and buy an Ornament of the East as weapon or try to buy/enchant a claw with "Hit's can't be evaded". This will give some dps. And exchange the shield with something else.

But for the rest, well - no real clue.

I have exchanged some items (my set: https://pastebin.com/F9Zb4BCh ) and now I am at 21k dps according to PoB, but still this is miles away from the 1.2 million dps the setting of the TO.

I copied all items of his set up into mine in PoB, raised the gem level to 20/21, exchanged the jewels with the one he has and the maxium I got was 112k.

Something is wrong and i have no idea.

[edit]
Now8 9I have copied my equipment to the imported stats of the TO (and replaces Inpulsa,.... with my equipment) and end up with 68k dps which is 3x higher than what I have.

Strange, really strange
[/edit]
Last edited by Becks0816 on Dec 10, 2018, 5:22:14 PM
"
AlexVX wrote:

I'm around ~300k max stack BF dps (against normal bosses) with everything active. No issues killing syndicate/bosses in T9 atm.

Replace Hypothermia with faster attacks or added cold damage and controlled destruction with conc effect. You only use hypothermia when you have dragons + inpulsa.

I recommend using ornament of the east first until you can get lycosidae
Last edited by deebee on Dec 10, 2018, 10:51:42 PM
Is there any way to get any kind of hp regen in this build? Forget about the abyssmal dps which forces you to keep playing bv or the incredibly low amound of life nodes. What really kills my character in low tier maps is the lack of sustain.

The one thing I struggle with most is that I my char does not have the sustain to fight 2 or more uniques (hell even some rares) at the same time. Right now I am not using a cwdt setup since I struggle to get any good equipment pieces with life and resists I could spend my currency on to 4l. Although a cwdt on a character without hp regen is similiar to put band aid on an open wound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info