[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

thx for ur responce. im on a hmm point where i dint know exactly what to do

i have a 6L Shav. i have an
(would replace AA with HOI)

but now .. i have 7 EX .. should i .. get Spider belt + Fenumus?

should i get Enlighten 4 and use Indigon?

im not sure ..

What is your problem? What is your goal?

Spider aura gear will grant you more defense, and Indigon will grant you more damage.

Decide for yourself which you need. I've switched from Acrtic Armor to HoI too and its great for clear and Delves (as seen in videos in the last page).
Ive been wondering, why not switch out arctic armour for a purity of fire or any other and switch out purity of elements for another ? I can easily cap 1 without purity of elements and the 2 others aura can cap the rest.

Whats the pro(s) of arctic armour?
i wanna kill uber elder.

but never the less im not sure if i get more Def from spideraura.

since we loose ES with the boots.
im also not sure about indigo since we loose ES compared to Vertex
I'm now the proud owner of a delve 1000 poet pen arc/bl Occult !!!
Thank you Cyrix for you suggestions :)

Here is my gear :

No indigon for delve : delve= running a lot => you can't stack indigon properly.

Call of the brotherhood to apply chill and freeze, help you control monsters after delve 700. Does not work inside zones that have affix "monster canno't be slowed below base speed". Avoid those zones.

3curse because in delve monster are not considered as boss, so in pob, you have check "ennemy is a boss: no" in the config. That will change your order of priority for gem, Hypotermia>light pen, and innervate> light pen also.

In delve you have to run max cold/light resistance, having purity + flask of those elements is almost mandatory after delve 700.
"
rotheee wrote:
i wanna kill uber elder.

i can get this one keke. basically spider aura 30% reduced Movement Speed and
5% increased Damage taken per stack. we stack 4 times with boots so thats 20% inc. damage taken (which is i think 20% more?) and massive slow that if mobs can be slowed or u dont jump into the pack then its quite powerfull for mapping. also extra 20es gained of hit is massive so unless you get oneshot then its much better for your standard gameplay. if u wanna go deep delve u gotta do some variation as guys are discussing lately here.
Also indigon is not calculated in pob i believe so you can find calculator in OP and you should get roughly 400-600% spell dmg increase. myself i am wondering if i should go back to vertex or not but then i need to respec some of the nodes for spell dmg nodes which i would not like to do.
"
Meothaku wrote:
Spoiler
I'm now the proud owner of a delve 1000 poet pen arc/bl Occult !!!
Thank you Cyrix for you suggestions :)

Here is my gear :

No indigon for delve : delve= running a lot => you can't stack indigon properly.

Call of the brotherhood to apply chill and freeze, help you control monsters after delve 700. Does not work inside zones that have affix "monster canno't be slowed below base speed". Avoid those zones.

3curse because in delve monster are not considered as boss, so in pob, you have check "ennemy is a boss: no" in the config. That will change your order of priority for gem, Hypotermia>light pen, and innervate> light pen also.

In delve you have to run max cold/light resistance, having purity + flask of those elements is almost mandatory after delve 700.

Woop! Congratulations! :)

It was super fun discussing things with you InGame and here; I very much appreciated your insights into the deep delves.

Keep on rocking! :)
"
kj165 wrote:
Ive been wondering, why not switch out arctic armour for a purity of fire or any other and switch out purity of elements for another ? I can easily cap 1 without purity of elements and the 2 others aura can cap the rest.

Did some googling and found this in reply to your question:

Going from 75% max res to 80% max makes you take 20% less damage of that element

Arctic Armor would make you take 13% Less phys and 12% less fire from HITS

If your worried about Fire Degen for some reason then Purity of Fire would be better for that situation, otherwise i believe Arctic Armor would just give you more all around, replacing Purity of Fire with AA seems best since AA can make up for the Fire Resist lost from PoF and still give Phys Reduction.

"
rotheee wrote:
i wanna kill uber elder.

If you look at the OP, there are videos of people doing uber elder without indigon, spider aura. This shows that the build is capable. You should be able to do it, but you might need practice or to learn the fight better (if you don't know it). Watch the videos and see if you can learn some strats.
Last edited by kenmai9 on Oct 8, 2018, 4:53:27 PM
"
kenmai9 wrote:
"
"
kj165 wrote:

Did some googling and found this in reply to your question:

Going from 75% max res to 80% max makes you take 20% less damage of that element

Arctic Armor would make you take 13% Less phys and 12% less fire from HITS

If your worried about Fire Degen for some reason then Purity of Fire would be better for that situation, otherwise i believe Arctic Armor would just give you more all around, replacing Purity of Fire with AA seems best since AA can make up for the Fire Resist lost from PoF and still give Phys Reduction.

"
rotheee wrote:
i wanna kill uber elder.

If you look at the OP, there are videos of people doing uber elder without indigon, spider aura. This shows that the build is capable. You should be able to do it, but you might need practice or to learn the fight better (if you don't know it). Watch the videos and see if you can learn some strats.

Pretty much spot-on for the Purity of Fire comparison.

The other point is - and many people seem to not know this - is that we have *zero* physical mitigation outside of Arctic Armor. Even Minotaur with no mods can get nasty if he crits a couple times if you dont have any kind of physical mitigation. Same goes for Elder and UElder - whos IceBlast deal Physical Damage and extra/converted Frost Damage.

I do not think giving up Arctic Armor is worth it. There are possibilities to get all three purities and Arctic Armor running though. I posted about this a couple pages back.

Once the league ends Ill upgrade my Live Character for that and put a PoB in the OP for those people who also have a lot of currency and want to go all the way.
"

I did all the content without indigon, without spider aura.
The ONLY thing you need are the 2 poet's pen.
Every other pieces (including shavron and chayula) can be changed !
Last edited by Meothaku on Oct 8, 2018, 5:25:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info