[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Meothaku wrote:
"
If you look at the OP, there are videos of people doing uber elder without indigon, spider aura. This shows that the build is capable. You should be able to do it, but you might need practice or to learn the fight better (if you don't know it). Watch the videos and see if you can learn some strats.

I did all the content without indigon, without spider aura.
The ONLY thing you need are the 2 poet's pen.
Every other pieces (including shavron and chayula) can be changed !

Yup. I often run around with an Inpulsa in maps and
- for shaper or UberElder (who do not deal Chaos Damage) you could use an Incandescent Heart etc.

Honestly people - you will not go far into this game if you just blindly copy things. Try to understand mechanics and find your own solutions to problems. This is really, really fun to do. Much more IMO then trying to farm t3 Burial Chamber for a Headhunter to be able to afford the latest Meme/Meta Build.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 8, 2018, 5:36:34 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Once the league ends Ill upgrade my Live Character for that and put a PoB in the OP for those people who also have a lot of currency and want to go all the way.

Let me know if you want to start getting into the league late. I have most of the gear ready if you want to "borrow" it until league ends and it moves to standard. I kept going back and forth between Arc/BL and VD on my current char but ended up sticking with VD. I got extra Shavs, Inc. Heart, voidbringer, sin treks, some jewels, etc. There's still time to try out Delving. ;)
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Once the league ends Ill upgrade my Live Character for that and put a PoB in the OP for those people who also have a lot of currency and want to go all the way.

Let me know if you want to start getting into the league late. I have most of the gear ready if you want to "borrow" it until league ends and it moves to standard. I kept going back and forth between Arc/BL and VD on my current char but ended up sticking with VD. I got extra Shavs, Inc. Heart, voidbringer, sin treks, some jewels, etc. There's still time to try out Delving. ;)

Oh god don't tempt me like this. xD You are aweful! :P
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

And the Pens and most of the gems of course. As well as a +1 arc chain Indigon.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

You are the worst. Period. :P

It's late now, but yeah. I need to think that over. Haha. ^^'
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 8, 2018, 6:03:07 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Never to late got you on leveling gear and 100 maps
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Never to late got you on leveling gear and 100 maps
"
kenmai9 wrote:

And yeah my ugs has elder/shaper ping pong. It's pretty easy. You basically get influence on the map and keep running it, and it will switch from having shaper to elder influence. Sometimes influence will leave and move to underground river, but then you'll just have to run that map and then the influence will reach ugs again.

I don't find it to be worth it to farm shaper, elder, Uber elder since I then have to set up my influence on ugs again. For the drops it's not worth the investment to me. I do think you should do it at least once though. This build can definitely handle it if you watch some videos (see OP). Good luck!

Once you get ping pong influence on UGS, can you still run other maps or you'll lose the ping pong?

And to get started, you just need Elder or Shaper influence on it and just keep running it?
"
dguay wrote:
"
kenmai9 wrote:

And yeah my ugs has elder/shaper ping pong. It's pretty easy. You basically get influence on the map and keep running it, and it will switch from having shaper to elder influence. Sometimes influence will leave and move to underground river, but then you'll just have to run that map and then the influence will reach ugs again.

I don't find it to be worth it to farm shaper, elder, Uber elder since I then have to set up my influence on ugs again. For the drops it's not worth the investment to me. I do think you should do it at least once though. This build can definitely handle it if you watch some videos (see OP). Good luck!

Once you get ping pong influence on UGS, can you still run other maps or you'll lose the ping pong?

And to get started, you just need Elder or Shaper influence on it and just keep running it?

1. You can still run other maps, just be careful not to break influence links. Running shaper strongholds might mess it up too. Spawning elder will probably mess it up too. I saay probably because I'm not 100% on the mechanics.

2. https://i.imgur.com/kgsoW22.png - See this image. If it has elder influence and you run the map, the shaper influence will take over. Then you run the map again, and the Elder influence will take over. Repeat. Sometimes, I'm not sure why, but sometimes this messes up and you'll have to run a different map to fix the influence. Its not that big of a deal. Better yet, just read this guide
Thanks for the quick answer I'll read that guide !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info