[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

Thank you for the quick answer! I guess then after getting the lvl 4 enlighten for the definsive auras i focus on getting the +1 power Charge corruption on the helmet and go with lvl 3 enlighten in the gloves for now.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Aug 1, 2018, 3:54:27 AM
"
Thank you for the quick answer! I guess then after getting the lvl 4 enlighten for the definsive auras i focus on getting the +1 power Charge corruption on the helmet and go with lvl 3 enlighten in the gloves for now.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. :) If you want more defenses you can also add a blind instead of the enlighten. That makes your Herald of Thunder strikes blinding- And since Herald is autotargeting its kinda neat. Not the most reliable thing outside of bosses but then again you probs dont need it for anything but bosses.

If the helmetcorruption is a tad hard to come by you might want to look into getting crit multiplier on your jewels first. That might be cheaper and yield more overall value.
Added/Updated a couple more variations for cheap/league gearing.
Absolutely loving this build!

There is one thing that seems to be hindering me a little bit, that I can't figure out. You have over 100 unreserved mana somehow, and I only have 37... I combed through your path of building to try and find what it is you might be doing differently than me, and can't figure it out.

The mana gain from your gear is similar to mine, and you don't have any jewels that give extra mana, and I mirrored your passive tree when putting mine together.

Any idea what I might be missing? I feel like it's probably something super simple I'm overlooking.

Edit: I see exactly what it is... It's the enchant on your helmet. Holy cow that must be rare!
Last edited by Cirazoli on Aug 2, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
"
Cirazoli wrote:
Absolutely loving this build!

There is one thing that seems to be hindering me a little bit, that I can't figure out. You have over 100 unreserved mana somehow, and I only have 37... I combed through your path of building to try and find what it is you might be doing differently than me, and can't figure it out.

The mana gain from your gear is similar to mine, and you don't have any jewels that give extra mana, and I mirrored your passive tree when putting mine together.

Any idea what I might be missing? I feel like it's probably something super simple I'm overlooking.

Edit: I see exactly what it is... It's the enchant on your helmet. Holy cow that must be rare!

Thank you!

Yeah, you might want to run with an Vertex till you get a Manasaveing entchant on your Indigon. (Purity, Discipline, Wrath etc. They all work. Arctic Armor is the best though).

In any case - Indigon doesnt add *much* to the build. About 120%-240% spelldamage on average. I currently I am working on a version of this build that can get more out of indigon. (about 1000%-1400% increased average spelldamage)

Stay tuned! :P
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Aug 2, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
Update on the Indigon situation:

I tried multiple setups with Indigon - Healthy Mind in the Northern JewelSlot and corresponding Life/ManaNodes taken etc etc. (Spent a couple Exalted on Regrets and Vaals and stuff like that ^^')

And while it is possible to stack Indigon quite high (2000% and more increased SpellDamage are possible) it also requires a long 6-Link Frenzy to spend the Mana fast. Also quite a lot of the changes hurt our ES-Pool/resistances quite a bit.
Despite all investment the issue I did run into was that the ramping just takes time. With some setups more then 10 seconds to get Indigon going past the point were the Damage was without all the Investment.
The problem though is that - if one takes a look at my shaper kill - that each phase were one fights shaper directly and can damage him take less then a couple seconds. In none of those phases a long stacking indigon would be really worth it.

I can give more in depth answeres if anyone wants to Path of Math with me. :P

All the testing wasn't for naught though. I was lucky and able to slam myself a 100EX (or so) jewel. That in turn allowed me to update my Talentree quite a bit. I updated the Main post.
We run now also both Celestial nodes. Which is supercool. :P Its also beneficial for our Indigon to run a GMP. So we turn our 3-link to a 4-link. Be careful though with the Quality on the GMP. Its gives attackspeed and we dont want to go to fast for our Poet's Pens to start messing up. (Attackspeednumber > 0.25+Latency/4)
This way we get more inital damage and also an average of 360% increased SpellPower from Indigon. And that after only a couple of seconds. IMO the optimum and best of all worlds.

For Detailed Calculation check here:

Updated the 'my live character' PoB on the frontpage.

Big thanks to https://www.twitch.tv/nokternl for nerding out with me and crunching a big chunk of numbers about this issue! IIRC he will play this build (or a variation of it) in the upcoming Incursion Event. Make sure to watch him rock-out on his channel! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Aug 2, 2018, 9:33:27 PM
Updated First Post and condensed the Information a bit.
Added Jewel examples to the Jewel section of the Build.
Added a Minotaur (with damage mods) Facetank Video.
Any tips for leveling? Planning on starting your build on Flashback event. Which way to go first with the passive tree? Should I use Solaris Lorica until I can equip Shavronne's? Are Sin-Trek Boots viable for end-game as there is no way to get Fenumus' Spinnerets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info