[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
icel3oi wrote:
Spoiler
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:
New to Poet's Pen Builds, if i may ask what's the difference between this and the Elementalist one "[3.4] Teleports Behind You"

I am heavily funded from my first char and want to play Arc Poet's Pen for the first time(and for fun) and don't want to 'waste' my time on a 'wrong' build :)

This one is stronger. I might be biased but you can also check the other build on page 132 where a user links a minotaur kill and I link one of mine for comparisons sake.

Actually, let me link you that for you:

The Elementalist Build:

https://youtu.be/7YqqcFPMqhE?t=86

vs

Occult ArcPoet:

https://youtu.be/1tW1JWzPE3c?t=19

This build is more expensive to gear for the Endgame.
Though I actualy find that a bit debateable since the other one needs *really* expensive AbyssJewels to get to the very endgame. (~5ex+ a piece)

The other build also never has done UberElder as far as I know.

Done, you just converted me to Occult :)

I've done both and min maxed both of them quite a bit and this build is hands down the stronger build. The other one is great, clears fast and a lot of fun. But this build is that like one but on steroids. I could do all content with the other build (except uber elder) but it wasn't nearly as easy as it was with this build - which I was able to do uber elder with (without Indigon and the spider stuff).
Last edited by YT_HB on Sep 11, 2018, 7:48:00 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
When I get all the min-max gears, I'll push delve ladder to test its limit :D.

Good luck) it's not possible due to requirements for Sulphite. Or you must play 24/7 to get Sulphite to delve deeper)
This is what i'm thinking about at the league start, and now I end up with 200 depth, because I have no time to play. there is no issue to delete mobs at this depth, and I think even on 500-700 depth all will be ok. but, you need a lot of Sulphite to go there...

Delve is a stupid Sulphite Grind? :(

Not really. Since I was doing guardian maps and tier 15 zana mods on my old character. And it was really fun since I was able to sells spare maps and elder/shaper based items. When I get enough sulphite, I just go for delve. Plus the currency and items i get from delve, it was super profitable, having no problem sustaining red maps. But Templar Glacial Cascade was really slow so I think with this build complete, I can actually speed up the process. And when I'm bored I can aleays do Shaper or Uber elder.

The fun never ends that way. :D
Having trouble finding any jewelry that grants Aspect of the Spider - poe.trade is constantly coming up empty and I can't see any other mods it would fall under. Tips for locating one?
"
Freejack02 wrote:
Having trouble finding any jewelry that grants Aspect of the Spider - poe.trade is constantly coming up empty and I can't see any other mods it would fall under. Tips for locating one?

None in Delve besides the Gloves. Read the OP on gear for leagues when you can't have the SpiderStuff on rares.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 11, 2018, 8:52:58 PM
thanks.
Last edited by icel3oi on Sep 12, 2018, 9:56:22 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

I mean in your build, i couldn't find any item besides the amulet.
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Can someone else do this for me please? I am going to sleep.
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Reserve life instead of mana for auras using Blood Magic. As long as you've reserved 66% or more of your life you're considered to be on low life.
Last edited by YT_HB on Sep 11, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Not really. Since I was doing guardian maps and tier 15 zana mods on my old character. And it was really fun since I was able to sells spare maps and elder/shaper based items. When I get enough sulphite, I just go for delve.

1200 sulphite allows you got only 50-100 delve level. thats it

Maybe you don't understand how its works. To delve deeper you need more and more...
p.s. this is a weeks of farming, etc. there is no problem in damage
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 11, 2018, 9:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info