[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
What do you think of this ammy? +2% critical chance, no mana reservation for /Discipline. We can run an additional aura and the crit chance is tempting right?Rarity: UniqueAul's UprisingOnyx Amulet--------Requirements:Level: 55--------Item Level: 85--------+16 to all Attributes--------+20 to Intelligence16% increased maximum Energy Shield+64 to maximum LifeNearby Enemies have an additional 2% chance to receive a Critical StrikeDiscipline Reserves no Mana--------It was not his fearlessness or ferocity, nor his tactical genius,it was his leadership that earned Aul, the Last King, his crown.--------[img]
I am not quite sure what other aura you want to reserve tbh ^^. And the presence ultimatley just gives so much more ES that I do not think it would be worth it. With EndGames Gear the Presence equals something like 1.5k ES.Just checked in the PoB: Nah. Presence of Chayula is better. Aul's forces us to specc into Vile Bastion. But with the Presence you can run Forbidden Power which gives us more Damage and we *still* have more ES with Forbidden Power then with Aul's and Vile Ward.And thats with an Wrath Aul's + perfect rolls which would be the best option for us.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 11, 2018, 9:16:46 AM
Could you look at my character? What could be improved?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
"
Signarion wrote:
Could you look at my character? What could be improved?

Gear:

Better Jewels and Voidbringers with the Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit Corruption.

Regarding your Tree:

You have some weird mixture between the two PoBs going on. You seem to want to play with an Indigon and do have the Healthy Mind but neither the correct tree pathing nor an mana-expensive Frenzy.
Please follow the PoBs in the OP - don't try to infer something from videos I post, do weird mixture of trees or try some other stuff if you don't understand what you are doing - chances are you will get things wrong and not understand why or how certain things are the way they are. If you choose to do the Indigon League setup follow the corresponding PoB.

You might also want to check your AttackSpeed. I think it might be to fast. Information on that is in the OP under Build Mechanics -> Poet's Pens.

Read the OP. Follow the PoBs.
Can you also check my character? i just got my presence of chayula, idk what next big step i should focus on?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

https://youtu.be/09CuMW_fa9E Boss @5:30

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P

To be fair, that build does have some rather expensive gear in it, like a ring with warlord's mark and lvl 20 aspect of the spider and a number of other good stats on it.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
So I just bought a Shavs to vorici craft with jews to try and get 4g2r. After only spending roughly 650 jews I ended up with a 3g3r lol.

Is this even usable without at least 4g?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you also check my character? i just got my presence of chayula, idk what next big step i should focus on?

The entchantment on your belt is useless. Entchant it with HP (which gets partially converted to ES due to the presence) or with Movementspeed.

I am not sure you understand the difference between 'attacks' and 'spells' - a lot of your jewels are pretty junky for the same reason. You have jewels with 'weapon attack crit multiplier' and other such nonsense. We deal damage with Arc and Ball Lightning - both of which are spells. Check the keywords on those spells. Its elemental, lightning, spell. Those crit multipliers work for us. Another one that works for us is 'while dual wielding'.

The Arcane Surge in your chest does nothing. Why did you put it there?
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
So I just bought a Shavs to vorici craft with jews to try and get 4g2r. After only spending roughly 650 jews I ended up with a 3g3r lol.

Is this even usable without at least 4g?

it is! its not even a bad craft.

Go Frenzy, Faster Attacks, GMP, (those green 3 with quality) MultiStrike, MeleeSplash and another red support with the highest manamultiplier you can find. (no quality needed on the red ones - they are just there to make us spend mana quickly by making the frenzy expensive to fuel the indigon)
"
elegant wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P

To be fair, that build does have some rather expensive gear in it, like a ring with warlord's mark and lvl 20 aspect of the spider and a number of other good stats on it.

I am not quite sure what you people want from me at this point?

The Spider Aura is the equivalent to an Arcane Surge - which I in turn deliberatly didnt use against the Elder.

So it is literally poets pens - a shav with might as well have 2 sockets - an Indigon which is dirt cheap/might as well be replaced by an even cheaper Vertex and a bunch of non-entchanted MF Gear which you can buy for a few chaos? The Curse on Hit ring can be replaced by a mark of submission which costs a whopping 1c.

Like - what do you expect a build to cost that can clear red maps and endgame bosses? In frikken Magic Find Gear?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
elegant wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

I am not quite sure what you people want from me at this point?

The Spider Aura is the equivalent to an Arcane Surge - which I in turn deliberatly didnt use against the Elder.

So it is literally poets pens - a shav with might as well have 2 sockets - an Indigon which is dirt cheap/might as well be replaced by an even cheaper Vertex and a bunch of non-entchanted MF Gear which you can buy for a few chaos? The Curse on Hit ring can be replaced by a mark of submission which costs a whopping 1c.

Like - what do you expect a build to cost that can clear red maps and endgame bosses? In frikken Magic Find Gear?

I've hardly seen any build (Beside the Elementalist poet arc version with Inpulsa and Ascendant ele hit) that can clear red maps with MF and be able to do red elder as quick as this build. The cost at early league maybe around 10ex, which you can farm up within days and a week maximum if you know what to do, to fully equip MF gear.
This build, along with the Elementalist poet version, I think, can obviously outfarm the Ranger MF TS. And in fact, a guy has proven that by farming 3 mirrors within 5 days with a similar build which revolves around the PP (Link below)
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9dfwi1/guide_how_i_made_3_mirrors_in_5_days_100_solo_and/.

I'm sure this is one of the most, if not the most, versatile build so far. Since most MF build aims to farm low tier maps. This build can even farm red elder with ease. So with proper gear equipped, farming shaper, uber elder and some other end game contents may just be a breeze.

And I was able to do shaper at level 82 without Chayula Ammy nor Spider aura nor Stygian Vise. Just some rares as suggested by the Budget Section in the OP. I did struggle quite a bit but still could get it done. When I get all the min-max gears, I'll push delve ladder to test its limit :D.
Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Sep 11, 2018, 3:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info