[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

But with it i lose 10k damage per second on Molten Strike, how exactly does it work?

And im squishy as fuck, still die really easy even with thiefs ring

Last edited by Wiizper on Dec 9, 2018, 8:14:08 AM
"
Wiizper wrote:
But with it i lose 10k damage per second on Molten Strike, how exactly does it work?

And im squishy as fuck, still die really easy even with thiefs ring

Dont look ur toolpit ... that dps is on melee hit , conc effect work on projectile dps...

Grab resolute tecnique before whorty foe , or drop fortitude to grab 100%chance to hit on whorty ...
In the guide i suggest to grab before whorty foe instead of fortitude, u can proc fortify on whirling before fortitude

saw ur char , u are going good on gear and tree probably u miss a lot of hit cuz low accuracy

and u can drop mana leech with thief torment, for more usefull points
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 9, 2018, 9:02:48 AM
Hey there,
First of all thank you so much for such a great build, im looking forward to play it in betrayal but I cant figure out who should i choose cham or jugg. I noticed u picked jugg for a starter may i ask why? Is it stronger or better without expensive gear? Oh and one more think, do you think war banner gem is so good that it will take place of other gems?
"
Hyp0x20 wrote:
Hey there,
First of all thank you so much for such a great build, im looking forward to play it in betrayal but I cant figure out who should i choose cham or jugg. I noticed u picked jugg for a starter may i ask why? Is it stronger or better without expensive gear? Oh and one more think, do you think war banner gem is so good that it will take place of other gems?

Hey mate

Jug and champion arent so different

the big difference is the perma freez/chill/anti slow from jugg... i want to farm uber elder so im running marauder

champion have more dps

The gear is the same ... champion just need some to freez/chill immunity like hrymnor or kaom root

just this

war banner is good , dont try it yet but i will ...
Hey I was wondering if there is any good substitute for princess sabre before I get grelwood shank, since they aren't very common. And I was also wondering If the new champion impale ascendancy is worth getting over permanent fortify.
Feel free to look at my character also if you have any tips. :) TY
Last edited by Ferraria457 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
"
Ferraria457 wrote:
Hey I was wondering if there is any good substitute for princess sabre before I get grelwood shank, since they aren't very common. And I was also wondering If the new champion impale ascendancy is worth getting over permanent fortify.
Feel free to look at my character also if you have any tips. :) TY

Hey

ichiminji sword is an alternative before grelwood...

i love to have perma fortify, but if u will use kaom root, u will get perma stun/freez immunity and u can run the new impale skill
SO what do you think...is it possible to do all content without Grellwood too or is it essential?

If not, what weapons would u suggest instead them?
Why Whirling Blades over Leap Slam? Are they interchangeable? I can't stand the desync with Whirling Blades
"
CroDanZ wrote:
SO what do you think...is it possible to do all content without Grellwood too or is it essential?

If not, what weapons would u suggest instead them?

Hey

Never try without it , cuz always get easy grelwood before red maps

btw i think for deep endgame are mandatory
"
usafdaniel wrote:
Why Whirling Blades over Leap Slam? Are they interchangeable? I can't stand the desync with Whirling Blades

your choise , i prefere whirling blade

usualy when i farm lab i put leap slam too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info