Client Update

Hi guys,

Got a problem with the last client up-date.
Everything download easily but a failure occurs at the endo of the process with the message box : "connexion failure"
Error : failing writing received data to disk/application while downloading
http://patch504.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/3.3.1.6/client.exe

Any help would be appreciated !
Im also getting the same issue.

I entered the link on the web browser http://patch504.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/3.3.1.6/client.exe Nothing 404 Not found
Say what you want, the fact is the game is now unplayable. I guess GGG is fine with that. ok, I will go back to Grim Dawn.
Ok, i've solved the problem : unistall + download + reinstall … that's all :)
more like 35.5mb but ok forum nice troll atttemps
Can no longer play the game. GGG starts for about 2 seconds, then get;

Exception

Wrong shader file decoded size
before the patch ... getting fast into game and waiting loading all micros of other players and my stash/Inventory. Until then every item black. getting into new areas fighting against fractures.

after the patch ... loading and loading and loading and loading. when getting into game still most seems fine as long and overdressed micro poser is not in the checkpoint. But chest and inventory still loading and loading ...

I will not repeat the other unbalanced shit in past posts from me ... and from others.

In the chats only ... can i have this? can i have that? who has this? who has that? Who wants this? Who wants that? No that's not fun, even not balanced.

Talk is cheap GGG. Have fun with your chinese company, your mxxx Streamers and making money with increasing stash for more shitty unbalanced items against overpowered one shot bosses in ssf and multi.

>>> Last Blood Leaver Pack!

bye bye
fear the cold of my heart ...
Last edited by Sternsaphir on Aug 11, 2018, 7:48:08 AM
"
Sternsaphir wrote:

bye bye

Bye bye!
it says in game " ... to deploy the 3.2.2 update. Its patch notes are in the ... "

looks like 3.2.2 was a late league fix to bestiary.

the latest posts here don't say anything about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info