Client Update

New patch to catch other botters they missed
"
Qarl wrote:
We have deployed a client update with no server restart or patch notes. It has no gameplay impact, just technical changes.

Please be more transparant. Thank you very much.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
hmm nothing changed? 319mb ?
BEST UPDATE EVER
Thank you GGG and the tech team.
From now ...i can access this web site without changing my proxy, Also, i can access areas from the game WITHOUT DISCONNACTING !!!
you have all my appreciation.

Last edited by TheRival01 on Jul 23, 2018, 4:03:11 PM
very cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
shadowlord63 wrote:

That's rather disturbing seeing as this is a client-side only (read, on your computer) patch with no notes, right after several other companies basically dumped rootkits onto players' PCs in the name of anti-cheat. Add onto that their previous transparency and... I don't think I'll be downloading this patch.
"
YesImEvil wrote:
"
shadowlord63 wrote:

That's rather disturbing seeing as this is a client-side only (read, on your computer) patch with no notes, right after several other companies basically dumped rootkits onto players' PCs in the name of anti-cheat. Add onto that their previous transparency and... I don't think I'll be downloading this patch.

Yeah, you are right ...This is a client-side only patch..
Nevertheless it Fixed a lot of connection problems.
it may not effect you ...but it may effects other people who had a hard time entering this site AND entering area's within the game.
Well...That is what happened with me,but,since the patch has no notes ... i can't really prove that it fixed anything.

(you know ...you should really tell us what we are downloading..even if it wont make sense for us lol).
Last edited by TheRival01 on Jul 24, 2018, 2:19:03 AM
"
TheRival01 wrote:
"
YesImEvil wrote:
"
shadowlord63 wrote:

Yeah, you are right ...This is a client-side only patch..
Nevertheless it Fixed a lot of connection problems.
it may not effect you ...but it may effects other people who had a hard time entering this site AND entering area's within the game.
Well...That is what happened with me,but,since the patch has no notes ... i can't really prove that it fixed anything.

(you know ...you should really tell us what we are downloading..even if it wont make sense for us lol).

I really don't see how a client update would fix your problems entering the WEB SITE. I guess your problem was something else, probably ISP-related.
Please post further information about it to clarify what you did.
It is really sad to see this loss of transparency from your side GGG.
More transparency will be good.
The last few months are strange events happen: Tencent, odd License changes under GDPR sauce, bots and silent people ban waves and now strange and also silent not logged client updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info