Concern on life expectancy of PoE on Xbox

Good to know. Thank you! I myself reserve judgement on the MTX subject. I love cosmetics myself and it's also their source of income. So I personally have no ill will on the subject. :)
"
timothymkane wrote:
If you played on HC over the course of a few leagues, you'd realize the game is growing in popularity. Even Standard has way more people in it than it used to.

Anyone complaining that all they do is offer new MTX and not fix or change anything in the game clearly doesn't play it.

I have been playing since abyss league (always softcore) and think I know enough about the game now to try hardcore next league. Whats trading like in HC? Are there enough people playing atm so its not too difficult to buy gear you need for builds?

"
andyrouse1986 wrote:
"
timothymkane wrote:
If you played on HC over the course of a few leagues, you'd realize the game is growing in popularity. Even Standard has way more people in it than it used to.

Anyone complaining that all they do is offer new MTX and not fix or change anything in the game clearly doesn't play it.

I have been playing since abyss league (always softcore) and think I know enough about the game now to try hardcore next league. Whats trading like in HC? Are there enough people playing atm so its not too difficult to buy gear you need for builds?

It can mostly be gotten. Some uniques which are boss specific probably won't be found on the board, and even if they are it's probably just for bragging/trolling rather than trading. Chaos are basically more valuable than exalts because they have a more practical use, so I wouldn't expect to go on there and try to game the market currency-wise. But the market has improved each league, and should be pretty lively for the event.

It's not as easy as SC though. Early on, many people look for item-for-item trades for mid-level key uniques like a Phoenix Shield or Drillneck.

Rares are the hardest thing to get off the board. I usually craft my own when needed.
Xbox Player
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
you said computer. now you're saying laptop. there's a difference, friend.

Explain to me how a Laptop is not a computer. Clearly the difference will be noticeable, not just that a laptop is a computer in a different style case, right? You're the one making the assertion that they are different, feel free to prove it.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
The biggest problem imo with poe Xbox atm, is that there just isn't enough players hitting high tier maps/ playing the game in general to support even a few good traders, I have enough exalt to clear the entire online tab of yellow red sextants, and that would probably keep me going for 2-3 hours or good xp/hour before I'd be looking at paying upwards of 10c per red, if the community was bigger it would stop the trade bottleneck which is probably what most complaints come under(The unbearable load times and desync esepcially with movement skills is another subject) but I can't see any reason for people to want to come back unless a huge trade overhaul is implemented.
They could fix this problem instantly by merging PC and Xbox trade system.

We dont need to play together, just share the market. This would fix your concern PLUS it would cater to the people who whine about trade board prices.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
They could fix this problem instantly by merging PC and Xbox trade system.

We dont need to play together, just share the market. This would fix your concern PLUS it would cater to the people who whine about trade board prices.

Hmmm - suitably worded to allow the author to later claim either support or mockery for the suggestion.

No one really knows of course, but I think that joining the PC market would have a downside. First I think that play is more challenging on the Xbox, and not just because of trade. So allowing PC players to sell their more easily obtained goods to Xbox players would drive sellers away from the Xbox platform - basically wipe out the "private" sector. In my mind we go from hardy pioneers to a satellite of the PC market. Might work out, but might not.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
This game is dying for a number of reasons trading number 1 that goes without saying and now the new RMT account with over 220exalts on 7 days a week mentioned it to support heard nothing so aparantly it's ok also the game lags like hell when that account comes online and the currency prices suddenly go to hell 70gcp 75 regal orbs, that's my reason for ending this game on xbox the community is already small and now to have to deal with this isn't going to happen i've reported it to support and yet to hear back there online 7 days a week mid morning us time zone so it's not like i'm making this stuff up nor are they hiding it it's in plain view forget about all my other complains that 1 is the main 1 i have
RMT? 70gcp 75 regal orbs? I have no idea what your talking about

Also, any kind of issues with people violating terms of agreement, on xbox are minimal compared to pc. That's a big pc problem. Pretty difficult for a generic console gamer to mess with. If that's what your talking about.
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Aug 8, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info