Incursion Flashback Event!

Again armor packs need lv95...geez...o gonna reach lv85 and then quit.
What does "random draw" and the numbers next to them mean for all those mtx under the apocalypse box? Sorry am new
Last edited by xPalmo on Jul 20, 2018, 9:25:27 AM
"
xPalmo wrote:
What does "random draw" and the numbers next to them mean for all those mtx under the apocalypse box? Sorry am new

don't bother to understand newcomer , it's just a bait
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
will never win a demigod still love you ggg :)
I like this events but some change from the previous one would be cool, there's so much you can do to change them, even little changes, why are we getting straight up the same shit as the Bestiary Flahsback?
Last edited by xpress69 on Jul 20, 2018, 9:46:05 AM
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
fesru wrote:
Don't void it and make it more exciting

Did you even read it? It's NOT voided...

Yeah, I did read it. I'm suggesting changes, saying please make it more exciting and do not void it even then.

It was kind of in response to somebody saying "make it a bit more exciting and void it". IMO screw that
Party improvement patch before the event?
Have you guys ever thought of incorporating the 1 month into the current incursion leagues? Re-leveling and dumping on the economy when players are going for a certain item or challenge suddenly become faced with a ghost yard market place.

Hi i'd like to buy your XXX - Sorry on the one month league. Every league this happens!

Instead you lure the player base over to the same league by making it NOT VOID with mods that could be placed onto the current incursion league. Just my opinion and leveling still isn't the greatest thing to do.

Also some guild improvements need to be done its 2018 and guilds have never been a topic for discussion.
"No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way" - Just why not?

35lv max - at least something guaranteed - as Bestiary event has shown... (and I liked Bestiary league much more btw)
Very nice indeed!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info