Incursion Flashback Event!

Juicy! Couldn't care less about past league uniques not dropping tbh... and also it makes sense to not have super crazy mods, cos it's not a voided event. Good stuff GGG!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jul 20, 2018, 7:22:26 AM
"
fesru wrote:
Don't void it and make it more exciting

Did you even read it? It's NOT voided...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Would really like to know about how incursion will be adopted to core before I decide whether to play this or not.
boring
"
Will the event be voided?
No, at the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league. For example, if you're playing the Standard Flashback Event your characters and items will migrate to the Standard League at the end of the event.

Sorry for the question, but I really didn't understand at all. If I play Standard Flashback Event, my characters and itens will not migrate to the Incursion League?
"
Breakleg wrote:
I agree I'd like to buy the Pheonix supporter pack but it would lead to so many community complaints because people only care about them being special and having things other people don't have or couldn't afford at the time instead of realizing its more money for GGG to put back into the game and make it better.

See, that explanation gets trotted out time and again... but I have yet to see anyone actually say "OMG no I have that MTX don't you DARE bring it back as a reskin." Frankly, I think the people who have the older MTX either don't care, don't play any more, or both. I think it's mostly just an excuse to justify the artificial scarcity to keep stampeding the "gotta buy it before it goes away" crowd into purchasing points.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Would prefer voided mayhem without rewards than slightly improved standard, I'll pass, cant count on winning something anyway, so meh, Ill stick to incrusion.
Still nice to see you are still doing those, hope for mayhem in the future.
I wonder whats the chance to get the draw.. probably 1:100 since 250 gets rewarded, im sure there will be at least 25k who will be eligible for the prizes.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
raphaelz22 wrote:
"
Will the event be voided?
No, at the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league. For example, if you're playing the Standard Flashback Event your characters and items will migrate to the Standard League at the end of the event.

Sorry for the question, but I really didn't understand at all. If I play Standard Flashback Event, my characters and itens will not migrate to the Incursion League?

Flashback is like a "different League"

Fresh start, with no items. Once Flashback ends all items goes to Standard, same with Incursion League, items goes to Standard.
Meh another flashback with the same format as the last time.

Still shared and gambled rewards. Bring back good old race season with guaranteed prices when you reach specific treshold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info