We're happy to announce that we will be running a competitive Flashback Event from 9am Saturday August 4th (NZT) until 10am Tuesday August 28th (NZT). It will run in parallel with the Incursion Challenge League which will also be enabled on the event so that you can continue your challenge progression. The event will include rotating mods from 11 popular past Path of Exile leagues. There are microtransactions, Mystery Boxes, Demigod's Dominances and bragging rights up for grabs!

Event Details

The Flashback Event will have three random mods from popular past leagues activated at once. The collection of mods will persist in that area for one hour and the collection of mods will vary from area to area. After an hour has passed the mods will randomise for each area again. Each area will also always have the Incursion League enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.

The possible league mods that you could see in an instance alongside Incursion are Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss and Harbinger.

As an example, the Dried Lake could have Incursion, Breach, Beyond and Harbinger active for one hour and will then randomise to another assortment like Incursion, Ambush, Perandus, Invasion and then again to Incursion, Ambush, Beyond, Torment and so on.

You will be able to get the following quantities of these mods in any area where they are present.

• 2 x additional Rogue Exiles
  • 2 x additional Invasion Bosses
  • 1 x additional Breach
  • 2 x additional Strongboxes
  • 3 x Tormented Spirits
  • 2 x additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
  • Beyond
  • 3 x additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
  • 3 x additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
  • 1 additional Abyss
  • 2 x additional Harbingers

This event is not voided which means your items and characters will be migrated to their parent leagues at the end of the event.

Event Variations

We will be running Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF versions of the Flashback event on both PC and Xbox One! Each version of the event will have their own Demigod's Dominance rewards for ranking highly on the ladders. Outside of the Demigod's, the prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event (more in-depth information in the Prizes section of this post below).

Prizes

If you reach level 35 in the Flashback Event you will be instantly awarded an Apocalypse Mystery Box. This is only possible once per account. Leveling multiple characters to level 35 will not grant additional mystery boxes.

On the PC versions of the event, we will be awarding an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool based on their ladders.

The Xbox One users will also be getting their own Demigod's Dominances for each of their versions of the event. The only difference is that we have a smaller community on Xbox One and giving out 10 Demigod's Dominances per event version is likely to be too many. The top 2 of each Ascendancy Class will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance and ranks 3-5 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance.

Leveling your characters to specific thresholds can also put them in the draw to win microtransactions! The prizes and level rank required to be eligible for the random draw are listed below. For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range. If you level two characters to level 85, you would increase your chances of winning a prize from this range. You can win more than one prize per account.

Event Questions and Answers

We will add more questions and answers here as they pop up.

Can I respec my Ascendancy Class?
No, Ascendancy Class respecs will be disabled.

If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?
No. Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

Will I still be eligible for prizes if my character dies?
Yes.

If I level multiple characters will I have a greater chance of winning a prize?
Yes, every character you level will be independently in the pool for the prize-draw at the end of the event. This excludes mystery boxes where you will only be able to receive one per account.

Will the event be voided?
No, at the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league. For example, if you're playing the Standard Flashback Event your characters and items will migrate to the Standard League at the end of the event.

When will I receive a prize?
We will be awarding Mystery Boxes automatically when you reach level 35 in the event. The other microtransactions and Demigod's Dominances will be awarded at the end of the event. You'll receive a PM on the website to notify you when this has happened. Note that outside of the Mystery Boxes and Demigod's Dominances that prizes are drawn randomly and are not necessarily guaranteed. We'll post on our Twitter to confirm when the final prizes have gone out.

Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Can you migrate from Standard SSF Flashback to Standard Flashback?
Yes, this is possible. (The same applies to Hardcore SSF Flashback to Hardcore Flashback).

Best of luck to everyone who is participating! If you're unable to play, be sure to check out the action live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
wew
Thank you! For it not being voided! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Jul 19, 2018, 9:35:18 PM
1st page, nice
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
Hype!!!! Sets tho...
Gimme that first overall
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Why bother with the actual leagues? I should just play those flashback events from now on...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
thanks tencent
Yay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info