[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
kaeroku wrote:
Hey semma. Liking the look of this.

I'm wondering how you're leeching enough life to sustain your arrows? I'm level 57 with a 5L Quill Rain (currently have Elemental Damage with Attacks in the 6th slot unlinked,) and running all the other skills. *Just* got Elemental Proliferation, and running Blood Magic.

Is Blood Rage enough once your damage is high enough, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

We cannot leech with blood rage, it only leeches phys damage
we got 0.5 fire damage from the ascendancy that we leech, and I got 0,5 in the quiver, in your belt you got 1% of damage leeched against chilles enemies, since you are an elementalist most of the time the will be chilled if u got cold damage as flat in ur gear, once your gems are leveled you will have more than enough leech for maps, for bosses it is ok but you cannot face tank ofc, just hit and run and watch them burn
I found Mark of Submission while running this. I'm not sure if it'll work into end game, but if it does, it saves us 2 sockets (Flammability in the ring, Rain of Arrows + Curse on Hit are no longer needed.)

I don't have the ability to curse x2 yet, when I do I'm considering buying another Mark of Submission for Ele Weakness.

This leaves me with a whole free 4-link, based on the gear you were running. Any thoughts on what you'd do if you had another four-link to setup for this build? I'm trying to think of what kind of support I can run without reserving life.
Last edited by kaeroku on Sep 25, 2018, 1:38:17 AM
"
kaeroku wrote:
I found Mark of Submission while running this. I'm not sure if it'll work into end game, but if it does, it saves us 2 sockets (Flammability in the ring, Rain of Arrows + Curse on Hit are no longer needed.)

I don't have the ability to curse x2 yet, when I do I'm considering buying another Mark of Submission for Ele Weakness.

This leaves me with a whole free 4-link, based on the gear you were running. Any thoughts on what you'd do if you had another four-link to setup for this build? I'm trying to think of what kind of support I can run without reserving life.

with the rings, ud lose around 400 life, if really want to use that 4l slot consider either making CWDT setup with vortex or maybe a skill gem like barrage or roa with life gain on hit so u stil got some sustain
is there an advantage to a quill rain for single target over a +2-3 fire skill rare short bow with a swift affliction gem?
"
Bulleteer wrote:
is there an advantage to a quill rain for single target over a +2-3 fire skill rare short bow with a swift affliction gem?

rare plus 3 bow is much stronger in terms of damage output but the gameplay is just too clumsy and you will find yourself dying most of the time, uber atziri for instance is not possible with a rare bow
What pantheon are you wearing?
"
Beradaa wrote:
What pantheon are you wearing?

sould of the brine king is the main one for stun and soul of ralakesh or shakari, depends on the map
Any changes from 3.5?

Also - with elemental equilibrium, what's the strategy per pack? Are you just firing an volley of arrows, or are you always firing your RoA link setup first to apply EE?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
Any changes from 3.5?

Also - with elemental equilibrium, what's the strategy per pack? Are you just firing an volley of arrows, or are you always firing your RoA link setup first to apply EE?

First you fire arrows then apply RoA since by the time they explode they would have EE
What I haven't got so far, why using EDWAS instead of deadly ailments or conc etc.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info