[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
Hi, somewhat of a noob here. I don't see any passives or equipment for increasing accuracy or dexterity in general. How does Explosive Arrow hit all the time? Or is it because the attack speed is so high that 65% hit rate is already good enough to apply all 5 fuses quickly?

I
and i got 2 rare jewels that give 30% increased accuracy plus 1 node from the tree at templar. What makes you hit all the time is the unique tempered mind jewel which is placed above the witch start area, loo at the passive tree, hope that helped
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I didn't notice those earlier. That Tempered Mind jewel looks so useful and is surprisingly cheap too.

Now that I understand this stuff I think I'll try this build later on.

Thanks again!
"
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I didn't notice those earlier. That Tempered Mind jewel looks so useful and is surprisingly cheap too.

Now that I understand this stuff I think I'll try this build later on.

Thanks again!

it is a very fun build to play, all content is easy, only Uber elder is tricky
Hi semma and thanks for this build

I started playing it in Delve's league and I just finished the acts after leveling with molten strike. So I just switch to the right skills and equipment (on my user profile is the character "BonneMine")
I have a lot of questions because I'm not used to playing with the bow.

Since I'm not ready to buy or get the kaom's heart what would be the best choice of armor in the meantime?

What additional setup could be useful for this build?
What do you think of HoA + Inc AoE + Burning dmg?

Is there a possibility to use mirage archer?

Thanks
"
christpoe wrote:
Hi semma and thanks for this build

I started playing it in Delve's league and I just finished the acts after leveling with molten strike. So I just switch to the right skills and equipment (on my user profile is the character "BonneMine")
I have a lot of questions because I'm not used to playing with the bow.

Since I'm not ready to buy or get the kaom's heart what would be the best choice of armor in the meantime?

What additional setup could be useful for this build?
What do you think of HoA + Inc AoE + Burning dmg?

Is there a possibility to use mirage archer?

Thanks

Hello, since we re using ele equilibrium we cannot have flat fire damage, HoA converts some of your phys into fire and that would negate -50 fire res from ele equi.As far as the mirage archer concerned i would not recommend it, we do not need it since we fire so fast and want to fuses to explode fast, mirage would just prolonge it making it more dangerous. As far as the chest is concerned you can start with tabula or any rare chest with life if you got at least 5L quill. Burn them all baby, gl luck in the league
Hi I have another question. Is there a particular reason we're doing Blood Magic instead of using Mana? I know the per-shot Mana usage is pretty high but it doesn't look like we're constantly spamming unlike some other builds, because we're hitting and running. Or maybe it's because we can't afford enough passives to make Mana regen fast enough?

Is it really just so we can hit two birds with one stone by increasing HP and HP leech/regen for both survivability and skill usage, or is there some other mechanical synergy I'm not understanding?

Again, sorry for noob questions. Just trying to wrap my head around it. Also because it costs so many passives to get all the way down to Blood Magic from the Witch part of the tree, etc.
Last edited by Kitsune_Michiko on Sep 19, 2018, 2:07:24 PM
"
Hi I have another question. Is there a particular reason we're doing Blood Magic instead of using Mana? I know the per-shot Mana usage is pretty high but it doesn't look like we're constantly spamming unlike some other builds, because we're hitting and running. Or maybe it's because we can't afford enough passives to make Mana regen fast enough?

Is it really just so we can hit two birds with one stone by increasing HP and HP leech/regen for both survivability and skill usage, or is there some other mechanical synergy I'm not understanding?

Again, sorry for noob questions. Just trying to wrap my head around it. Also because it costs so many passives to get all the way down to Blood Magic from the Witch part of the tree, etc.

Going blood magic will provide you the biggest HP which is your best defense, you got some decent armor when combined with flasks. Going mana is not gonna work since quill rain is too fast and you will not have enough mana, especially for bosses since leech is not that fast anymore, investing in mana regen is a waste of passives you can invest in life
"
semma_car19 wrote:

Going blood magic will provide you the biggest HP which is your best defense, you got some decent armor when combined with flasks. Going mana is not gonna work since quill rain is too fast and you will not have enough mana, especially for bosses since leech is not that fast anymore, investing in mana regen is a waste of passives you can invest in life

Ok yeah I thought so. I had a hunch that's why, but wanted to be sure I understood the mechanics of it.

I'm gonna try building it soon and see how it goes. Thanks again!
"
"
semma_car19 wrote:

Ok yeah I thought so. I had a hunch that's why, but wanted to be sure I understood the mechanics of it.

I'm gonna try building it soon and see how it goes. Thanks again!

you are welcome, let me know how it works for you
Hey semma. Liking the look of this.

I'm wondering how you're leeching enough life to sustain your arrows? I'm level 57 with a 5L Quill Rain (currently have Elemental Damage with Attacks in the 6th slot unlinked,) and running all the other skills. *Just* got Elemental Proliferation, and running Blood Magic.

Is Blood Rage enough once your damage is high enough, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info