[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
PAranoya wrote:
What I haven't got so far, why using EDWAS instead of deadly ailments or conc etc.?

because EA is now attack skill and the damage from it is just mmuch better
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Any changes from 3.5?

Also - with elemental equilibrium, what's the strategy per pack? Are you just firing an volley of arrows, or are you always firing your RoA link setup first to apply EE?

First you fire arrows then apply RoA since by the time they explode they would have EE

Ah ok - well that kind of sucks, I always hated the game-play style of needing to cast 2 separate kills per pack, it slows down the speed. Is EE required? For bosses, it makes sense tho.

Also, what is the gem priority? I won't have a 6link for awhile, what do I not use on my pack / single target setup? I'll probably use a 4 link for awhile for my single target as well. What are the must haves?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Any changes from 3.5?

Also - with elemental equilibrium, what's the strategy per pack? Are you just firing an volley of arrows, or are you always firing your RoA link setup first to apply EE?

First you fire arrows then apply RoA since by the time they explode they would have EE

Ah ok - well that kind of sucks, I always hated the game-play style of needing to cast 2 separate kills per pack, it slows down the speed. Is EE required? For bosses, it makes sense tho.

Also, what is the gem priority? I won't have a 6link for awhile, what do I not use on my pack / single target setup? I'll probably use a 4 link for awhile for my single target as well. What are the must haves?

EE is not that important for mpbs, they will all die instantly, just make sure to NOT HAVE FLAT FIRE DAMAGE on your gear,
Gems:EA>combustion>fire pen>then you can go with aoe or empower, burn damage is also good, but EA>combustion and fire pen are necessarry
"
semma_car19 wrote:
y use a 4 link for awhile for my single target as well. What are the must haves?

EE is not that important for mpbs, they will all die instantly, just make sure to NOT HAVE FLAT FIRE DAMAGE on your gear,
Gems:EA>combustion>fire pen>then you can go with aoe or empower, burn damage is also good, but EA>combustion and fire pen are necessarry

Oh, fire pen? You don't have fire pen in any of your setups in the OP.

Also, why does it matter if i have flat fire damage on my gear if im not using EE?

So something like this:

Single target: EA>Combustion>Fire Pen>Burning Damage/Deadly Ailments

Packs: EA>Combustion>Fire Pen>Burning Damage>GMP or should I use Less Duration / Elemental attacks over fire pen?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Dec 16, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
y use a 4 link for awhile for my single target as well. What are the must haves?

Oh, fire pen? You don't have fire pen in any of your setups in the OP.

Also, why does it matter if i have flat fire damage on my gear if im not using EE?

So something like this:

Single target: EA>Combustion>Fire Pen>Burning Damage/Deadly Ailments

Packs: EA>Combustion>Fire Pen>Burning Damage>GMP or should I use Less Duration / Elemental attacks over fire pen?

Sorry for misinformation, you do not fire penetration. It is elemental damage with attacks, just been a while since i revisited the build.
If you are not using EE then it does not matter if you have fire damage, what I would suggest if you are not using EE, then for elementalist ascendancy you must take the node that gives 25% fire res when using herald of ash and use herald of ash.But EE is very very important for single target damage.
so gems for mapping and single target:
AOE:EA+ele dmage with att+combustion+GMP+less duration and burn damage
Bosses:EA+ele damage+combustion+empower+deadly ailments and burn damage.

This was pre quill nerf, i you are going with plus bow for mapping, you might consider changing less duration with some other gem, like fire pen or other DoT gem
PoB link please
"
kalvy wrote:
PoB link please

Updated with PoB pastebin on the main page, but here as well
https://pastebin.com/5SDZ7HQC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info