[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Rudy_Gonzalez wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

.are you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Damage feels good, obviously i need to get a 6l again(poofed my first one in atzoatl lol) and 20/20 my gems but everything is feeling pretty smooth. i have about 5.1k life and it can get a little hairy at times but is totally manageable.
Just did my first red tier elder this league, smoothest fight I've ever had.
EZ.
Thanks for the awesome build demi <3
Stay inquisitive.
-
Last edited by reinaldo1409 on Mar 21, 2019, 10:48:18 PM
"
Webl3y wrote:
"
"
Webl3y wrote:
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered.

Chain Reaction Ascendency - Does it work properly with the Tinkerskin? A trapper player I know says it doesn't, but Demi who's clearly no amateur has it chosen.
Confirmation would be greatly valued.

It does not work properly with tinkerskin. You need ~224% trap trigger radius (the 170 easily off the tree and a 54%+ jewel) to trigger all your traps reliably on normal sized enemies and to proc power/frenzy/tinkerskin generation and recovery. Honestly chain reaction is a waste and if you get that you're much better picking up the ele penetration node.

Very interesting thanks and it's a finer point of trapper builds that I had no idea about. As a new player it really helps when people explain in detail like that, I appreciate it.

i really like to read your explanation DEMIGOD, its good or not worth take chain reaction, for the infinity traps?
hello demi thanks for this wonderful guide of yours..
it's been fun playing with it..

but can anyone from the community help me. i keep dying on bosses in yellow maps. can you please tell me which items i need to change and which ones are the priority. thanks.

keep it up and more power.

"
dlargo21 wrote:

but can anyone from the community help me. i keep dying on bosses in yellow maps. can you please tell me which items i need to change and which ones are the priority. thanks.

i actually went to check your gear but your characters are private and you linked nothing. rip
sorry forget to update my account..it should be okay now.
"
dlargo21 wrote:

most of your gear is garbage...less than 20 movement speed on boots...that shield is awful. just upgrade your gear
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 21, 2019, 11:41:08 PM
"
dlargo21 wrote:
sorry forget to update my account..it should be okay now.

gear is generally fine, bit low life on a few pieces. aim for higher. your jewels are pretty garbage, your flask setup is wrong as well. you've leveled your enfeeble pretty insanely high beyond what your cast when damage taken can cast as well. might want to use the blasphemy enfeeble setup instead of heralds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info