[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

I think i need help talking about moovement and strategy coz, last league i played this build but switched to arc for easier endgame grind and because i felt weak at some point and the solo target dps wasnt really good.

I have the exact same issue now, i got a pretty decent gear already but i barely can do T16 bosses, get OS by every guardian and i don't even talk about uElder.. It's really starting to piss me off. And i can't switch to arc as its dogshit now. Help :D

Mostly my problems are getting OS, and idk why but shield charge feels werd this league, i get stuck all the time, even from mobs sometimes ! And by the time the traps go off, i'm dead.
Also my trap trhowing speed suck balls compare to last league for some reason.

edit: I changed a few nodes in the tree but nothing gamebreaker i believe, maybe i'm wrong, can someone check it ?
Last edited by sp6m3n44 on Mar 16, 2019, 3:18:16 PM
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
I think i need help talking about moovement and strategy coz, last league i played this build but switched to arc for easier endgame grind and because i felt weak at some point and the solo target dps wasnt really good.

I have the exact same issue now, i got a pretty decent gear already but i barely can do T16 maps, get OS by every guardian it's really starting to piss me off. And i can't switch to arc as its dogshit now. Help :D

Mostly my problems are getting OS, and idk why but shield charge feels werd this league, i get stuck all the time, even from mobs sometimes ! And by the time the traps go off, i'm dead.

You can try taking Mind over Matter instead of the 7 points for the southern Jewel Socket. Don't bother with the mana nodes after MoM, instead add the Energy shield regen nodes to the right of Eldritch Battery.

Should help negate a big chunk of the damage.

As for movement, can try Charged Dash. Though if you want to stick with Shield Charge, try using a shorter distance between your character and where your Shield Charging to. Have always found shield charge to catch on every pebble and board on the road my self when going for distances more than halfway between my character and the edge of the screen. Shorten that distance even more in tight/small quarters.

Other options: Take Grace over Wrath. Lose damage but gain massive dodge. Could also use the +3000 Evasion or Armor Flasks. Looking at your gear you're resist capped. Which means it's either chaos or physical damage killing you in which you'll need chaos resist or more +Armor/+Evasion.
Last edited by Guru1619 on Mar 16, 2019, 3:42:36 PM
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:

I have the exact same issue now, i got a pretty decent gear already but i barely can do T16 bosses, get OS by every guardian and i don't even talk about uElder.. It's really starting to piss me off. And i can't switch to arc as its dogshit now. Help :D

edit: I changed a few nodes in the tree but nothing gamebreaker i believe, maybe i'm wrong, can someone check it ?

Spec into Mind over Matter. Also what flasks are you running? There is more then enough damage available on the tree and gear. Sacrafice some damage for defense is my best advice.

Here is a pastebin for a more defensive LT build (my current build): https://pastebin.com/6ceraxfT

"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Thanks for your responses guys, i'll check that out !

For the flasks :

I went for the more defensive setup that Demi posted in the build (get rid off the heralds then take enfeeble/blasphemy) i think it's the best for my playstyle let's say "aggressive", I'll try to couple it with MoM in 2-3 lvl and i let you guys know !
Last edited by sp6m3n44 on Mar 16, 2019, 6:57:44 PM
So this is my setup right now: https://pastebin.com/3P8jXZsT

What should i upgrade next? This is my first trapper and i'm not sure how to scale it.

edit: can we even mark the shock thing on POB because of the shock chance of the lightning trap if i want to calcule my damage against uber elder?
Last edited by raigorino on Mar 17, 2019, 4:48:45 AM
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:

you have no or low life on several pieces of gear you should be getting high life rolls on everything possible
Is shaper and uber elder viable on a 5link tinkerskin?
"
XenJerec wrote:
Is shaper and uber elder viable on a 5link tinkerskin?

the only difference between a 5l and a 6l build is about 40% more damage.

that means you take longer to kill shit. you have to survive the mechanics longer. no other difference.

in other words, if you're good at the game you're fine :P
mechanics op. super high dps just means you get to skip mechanics instead of having to dodge lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 17, 2019, 1:49:35 PM
Hello all,

Is the Watcher Eye worth utilizing? Used last league on my Arc miner but don't see it Demi's list and wondering...thanks all who share as still new and lots to learn.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher's_Eye

Also how much of a damage difference is there in these helm enchants? Is Pierce 3 additional better for clearing?

Lightning Trap pierces 3 additional Targets
or
Lightning Trap Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance

Appreciate the build guide as like traps/mine builds and enjoying this a lot.

Last edited by matack1 on Mar 17, 2019, 2:33:08 PM
"
matack1 wrote:
Hello all,

Is the Watcher Eye worth utilizing? Used last league on my Arc miner but don't see it Demi's list and wondering...thanks all who share as still new and lots to learn.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher's_Eye

Also how much of a damage difference is there in these helm enchants? Is Pierce 3 additional better for clearing?

Lightning Trap pierces 3 additional Targets
or
Lightning Trap Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance

Appreciate the build guide as like traps/mine builds and enjoying this a lot.

probably

who knows check path of building
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info