[3.6 BUFFED AGAIN] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
random55577 wrote:
Thinking of doing this as my next char, how is it survivability wise? Id like to be able to do delviing at least at ilvl 83, is that ok for this build or is it really squishy?

i've taken it down to depth 400+ without any real issues. enfeeble blasphemy + phase acro/acro + aoe blind + constantly one shotting the screen makes it pretty safe. oh and fortify/flasks.

just gotta keep moving to dodge shield charges and one hit mechanics
IGN: demigodking
twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
#1 LIFE IIQ MF GEAR, ELE PEN GEAR, LIFE RF GEAR AND MUCH MORE
Mirror/Services: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
Build Guides: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1881645
You said get life jewels with multi, but those are really expensive right now for leaguestart. But I'll start saving.
I really like the herald ring though, it's like having a level 30 herald and the 50% lightning resist is nice too.

Hey, not sure what my next priority should be, 6l tinkerskin ? need to change some jewels also but except that is there a item that sucks ass that i need to change asap ? i m still destroying maps, tho mid tier maps cuz rng, ty ty

PS. @demi how would you compare this build with a bane trickster
Last edited by Hotokee on Mar 14, 2019, 3:22:57 AM
Do you think this build can live through ssfhc?
Demi replied to an earlier comment about HC viability with "are you HC viable?". This build isn't super tanky, and you can be one-shot unexpectedly. I don't have the skill to try HC with it, but its great in SC

I have this amulet, is the pierce on this enough to consider dropping pierce support for something else or should i just stick with pierce since it has 4 instead of 2 pierce
Also what is lighting spire trap for?
Last edited by random55577 on Mar 15, 2019, 4:17:57 PM
My POB damage is way less than yours. I'm at 58k right now vs your 391k. What should I start upgrading first to get the best damage gains?

Last edited by jake1er on Mar 15, 2019, 3:31:47 PM
good guide thx
cleared whole content day 3
just using differend tree than yours
gl
Hello from the other side
The Path of Building says that if I crafted the Sambar Sceptre you showed in the gear breakdown would move my Avarage Hit damage from around 27300 to around 32900, do you think it's worth it? Im looking at an investment of around 4ex here, it may not be a lot to a currency god but it's quite hefty for peasants like me.

Thanks in advance, great guide.
"
The Path of Building says that if I crafted the Sambar Sceptre you showed in the gear breakdown would move my Avarage Hit damage from around 27300 to around 32900, do you think it's worth it? Im looking at an investment of around 4ex here, it may not be a lot to a currency god but it's quite hefty for peasants like me.

Thanks in advance, great guide.

do you want 20% more damage
IGN: demigodking
twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
#1 LIFE IIQ MF GEAR, ELE PEN GEAR, LIFE RF GEAR AND MUCH MORE
Mirror/Services: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
Build Guides: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1881645

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info