[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

I've been farming labs the past 2 days and this is my third base because I sold the last two that I had. I've just been having fun running labs tbh and throught I'd give it a shot farming the enchant myself, that's why I haven't bought it yet. I'll keep going until there is a cancer layout and then I'll prolly buy one. But thanks for the heads up :)
Hey, I've just realised that they nerfed theese crafts. You can now only craft up to 8% non-chaos as extra chaos in a single mod, and chance to deal double damage is now 5% max. Is it still worth doing?
"
Hey, I've just realised that they nerfed theese crafts. You can now only craft up to 8% non-chaos as extra chaos in a single mod, and chance to deal double damage is now 5% max. Is it still worth doing?

good question, craft it in pob and find out yeet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just did. It add's around 6k dmg to 29k, so still somewhere around 20% more dmg. Yeet.
Last edited by DelightedMuskox on Mar 16, 2019, 12:57:51 AM

Purifying Flame is my main trap as it's lets me survive my lag spikes (last one was 898ms o_O ) and lets me 'face tank' every thing as long as we stand on the Consecrated Ground. Highly recommend this for anyone who dies a lot or plays HC. Especially with a Sunblast belt. Can have consecrated ground on the whole screen.

Use Vaal Lightning Trap on bosses for the *15% damage it provides on top of it's own big damage output.

Filled the Talent tree to just before Eldritch Battery first and then soon as I got the Discipline gem I put a point in it. Can now run your heralds/aura now at lower levels! Have followed the other bits of the leveling tree so far.

Recommend using Item Rarity Support gems with whatever your main killing skill is and even your bossing one too if you can. Have been getting a lot better loot since i put those on!

Will be taking off either Lighting Trap or Lightning Spire Trap for a cwdt set up though not sure which or even if i will, feeling really tanky at the moment(just face rolled The Sceptre of God boss).

Will be swapping my weapon and shield to these when i reach the required level
Last edited by Guru1619 on Mar 16, 2019, 9:49:54 AM
Hello all,

Is the Watcher Eye worth utilizing? Used last league on my Arc but don't see it Demi's list and wondering...thanks all who share as still new and lots to learn.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher's_Eye
Hi. How is possible to throw 5 traps at once ? I can throw just 3
"
mateCK wrote:
Hi. How is possible to throw 5 traps at once ? I can throw just 3

Via Multiple Trap Support gem and Cluster Traps Support gem.

Edit: Could also be unique Jewels.
Last edited by Guru1619 on Mar 17, 2019, 9:55:23 AM
Attack speed and cast speed works on trap or just throwing speed?
"
Attack speed and cast speed works on trap or just throwing speed?

Just throwing speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info