[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hey Demi,
i love that build, enjoy it really, can do all content easily.
My goal is to achieve 40/40 challenges (36 so far) and further max out the gear, maybe with a double corrupted tinkerskin.
Thanks a lot for sharing this build!

Great build

I´ve been working on min max the build (using aspect of the spider instead of herald of ice, i do feel alot safer this way)
Demi.. (Or anyone else playing this build who has done T15's)

I know I'm coming to the party late, but just an easy question....Tried someone else's build (my apologies) and am looking to switch. That build was very powerful AND very squishy. How would you rate this build on a "squishyness" scale (using most of your equipment? Tank>>>>Glass Cannon
Last edited by Frenchornsdad on Jan 25, 2019, 4:05:30 PM
Great build,but now i need adwise how my gear looks?
What is should upgrade, what do change?
https: My PoB link is//pastebin.com/hWe78CTC
Forgive me if this is a stupid question or belongs in another sub-forum, but how is everyone affording their 6L Tinkerskin? I've had 1 EX drop and managed ~170 chaos (spend roughly 100 more due to dumb mistakes). Not sure how "wealthy" I am so maybe I already have enough? It looks like 3EX is roughly the minimum. Thanks for any advice.
"
hotbbq wrote:
Forgive me if this is a stupid question or belongs in another sub-forum, but how is everyone affording their 6L Tinkerskin? I've had 1 EX drop and managed ~170 chaos (spend roughly 100 more due to dumb mistakes). Not sure how "wealthy" I am so maybe I already have enough? It looks like 3EX is roughly the minimum. Thanks for any advice.

play more.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
play more.

Haha, I wish. Married with kids and 40+ hours a week career. I probably play too much as it is.
"
hotbbq wrote:
"
play more.

Haha, I wish. Married with kids and 40+ hours a week career. I probably play too much as it is.

i get that, but that's literally the solution to not having currency. grind your ass off and you get rich over time.

there's too many players that feel the need to compare their 1-5 hours a week playtime progress to a full time streamer who's putting in 12+ hour days, every day. of course you're going to have less currency.

they just need to realize you can't measure your progress against anyone else. be efficient with the time you spend ingame and you'll get there on your own time eventually. set smaller goals, like 10-20-50c a day, whatever is attainable for you. then once you manage to consistently hit that goal, go for a higher, harder one.

it's just a game in the end, as long as you're having fun doing whatever it is you're doing, then you're doing it right.

gl hf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

it's just a game in the end, as long as you're having fun doing whatever it is you're doing, then you're doing it right.

gl hf

Oh I get that. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious since I don't grok the meta-game very much. Thanks for your time and input. I have enjoyed this build.
Hi there!

I'm a newbie to the game and am hoping to use this build guide as a framework to play through the story. I just wanted to ask if this would still work if I chose to use explosive traps instead. For some reason I seem to be having inconsistent damage with lightning traps while explosive traps seem to definitely hit the stuff I am hoping to hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info