[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

killed my first uber elder today. Thank you for this great build!

I use a shield (Light of Lunaris) and i'm level 95.

Finaly i did it :)
Just finished guardians first time ever with this build. Nice!!

But now I've got shaper- never done him before. I'd like to just go for it, but also don't want to waste my time if my gear isn't good enough. I've only got 5k life which I think might be a problem. Think I can take shaper first time with this kit?

If not, what should I improve?
"
saxisa wrote:
Just finished guardians first time ever with this build. Nice!!

But now I've got shaper- never done him before. I'd like to just go for it, but also don't want to waste my time if my gear isn't good enough. I've only got 5k life which I think might be a problem. Think I can take shaper first time with this kit?

If not, what should I improve?

if you killed guardians you obviously have the damage, it'll just be about learning the shaper fight, quickly.

here's a guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_LUnzgyAE
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello. Great build, as i have stated before, i love it. i have done regular goals like killed shaper etc., but i have problems with uber elder.

I have the damage (at least i feel like i do), here is my current setup (profile public also):

I guess my problem is defense and movement.
How do you keep on putting down traps and still not get hit by shit, since you have to keep moving?
Any other useful tip for this build that could bolster my defense for uber elder fight?
Maybe some other movement skill or something?
Feel a bit lost.
"
Hello. Great build, as i have stated before, i love it. i have done regular goals like killed shaper etc., but i have problems with uber elder.

I have the damage (at least i feel like i do), here is my current setup (profile public also):

I guess my problem is defense and movement.
How do you keep on putting down traps and still not get hit by shit, since you have to keep moving?
Any other useful tip for this build that could bolster my defense for uber elder fight?
Maybe some other movement skill or something?
Feel a bit lost.

it's a learning process to get shield charging into the edges of packs to proc fortify and then throwing a trap set to gfto

the more you play it the more natural itll become. uber elder is basically just literally never get hit by anything or you die. xd
how about using void battery as weapon

iam confused which weapon is the best option in uniqes
Hey, Demi, the build is awesome, never killed the Shaper before, but with it - no problems at all.
After 3-4 tries I could kill the shaper with no deaths.
Now will try to get uber elder.
Also, the Mastermind is difficult, but it's only because I don't know the mechanics and the stages of the fight.

As for the gear, I still could not get some items, but even with mine - it's so easy to farm everything.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Thanks, as it is the first time I could "touch" the endgame :D
Last edited by freakshowqq on Jan 18, 2019, 1:05:45 PM
"
freakshowqq wrote:
Hey, Demi, the build is awesome, never killed the Shaper before, but with it - no problems at all.
After 3-4 tries I could kill the shaper with no deaths.
Now will try to get uber elder.
Also, the Mastermind is difficult, but it's only because I don't know the mechanics and the stages of the fight.

As for the gear, I still could not get some items, but even with mine - it's so easy to farm everything.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Thanks, as it is the first time I could "touch" the endgame :D

ayy nice. just try to get your enchants, you're missing 20% lightning pen on helm/boots lol. free deeeeeeps

Hey I am trying this build in standard trying to magic find with it sometimes, but I do normal atziri like it is nothing however uber atziri I couldn't get past the trio maybe I just need some tips or how to swap up my gear I am not the richest person in standard by anymeans despite having a hh, just wanting a gear check and how I could improve my overall boss dps as in for like the uber trio/atziri.
Last edited by deathopz on Jan 18, 2019, 11:49:01 PM
nice build :) i'm leveling at the moment and already hit level 58 :D still a bit going to wear my items :)

just one question is open from my side, is it also possible to farm uber lab with his char?

or is it not that good because of lacking life regeneration(out of combat) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info