[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Ayrill wrote:
nice build :) i'm leveling at the moment and already hit level 58 :D still a bit going to wear my items :)

just one question is open from my side, is it also possible to farm uber lab with his char?

or is it not that good because of lacking life regeneration(out of combat) ?

if a build can do uber elder but not uber lab, something is desperately wrong lmao
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hey demi thanks for the build really enjoy it

but i was thinking did it is a good idea to use void battery and charging trap sub in the build

thanks
Hi, Demi. Thanks for the awesome build.

It took me a while to come and share my items for a number of reasons (mainly I'm lazy), but here I am. This was my league starter and the items below is the setup I have for about two weeks. My total investment in this character was something like ~25 Ex. From the beginning of the league, I was constantly getting upgrades, so we can do much of the content with a lot less. The most recent upgrade was the left ring, which allowed me to finally use the amulet while having balanced res for wise oak. With the current craft system, it's easy to make them three res all equal. A while before that, I did an easy Shaper (my first) and had no major problems killing the guardians. The Elder was also an easy fight and I managed to do Uber Elder, but it took me a long while. I guess the damage was there, but I didn't know the fight... And because the build is somewhat squishy, you gotta know the fight. The one time I killed the Uber Elder, it took me 5 portals and was pretty intense. Great gaming experience, though. ^^

A couple of notes on PoB and the pastebin links: With the current equip I have more damage than Demi's pastebin on Betrayal, but still, I'm not so close to the dmg on the build using standard gear. I'm only adding this so you shouldn't expect the same quality of life clear speed we see on the videos... We should know to settle on something alike. Also, by playing with PoB to compare the equipments, I found % Spell DMG in the shield and dagger/scepter/whatever are the hardest to get and makes the most difference. The easiest to spot differences are the boot enchantment (that I'm missing) and the overall quality of jewels, which I couldn't figure how to link here, but I only have 3 rolls in 4 of 5 jewels, so I'm missing on crit multi.

On a side note I really wish I could move faster on this character. Earlier in the league, I used a Starkonja's with the proper enchant and had some gloves with attack speed, but less life and DAMN, I miss those rolls. Right now, I'm totally dependent on that quicksilver flask. In any case, I would definitely replay this build on a future league and I recommend other playing it.

If you have any thoughts on my gear and how I can upgrade it further (besides getting the enchant), I'm all ears. Once again, Demi, thanks for this.

hi,

In your betrayal uber elder version of the build, how do u have Herald of thunder, wrath and blasphemy/enfeeble?

Im having survivablity issues so i decided to remove HOI for enfeeble but the mana doesnt work out for me
"
bobsinjju1 wrote:
hi,

In your betrayal uber elder version of the build, how do u have Herald of thunder, wrath and blasphemy/enfeeble?

Im having survivablity issues so i decided to remove HOI for enfeeble but the mana doesnt work out for me

the herald of thunder is from a ring, it's not enabled
My damage is very good, however I seem to die because my character doesn't place the traps fast enough sometimes after shield charging. What could I upgrade to get a faster trap set time?
"
deathopz wrote:
My damage is very good, however I seem to die because my character doesn't place the traps fast enough sometimes after shield charging. What could I upgrade to get a faster trap set time?

trap throwing speed?
"
"
deathopz wrote:

trap throwing speed?

What way would be the best way to go about getting more trap throwing speed without changing alot?
Last edited by deathopz on Jan 21, 2019, 12:02:20 PM
I realize tinkerskin is BIS, but how this build works without it? I started SSF with this build so I probably wont get tinkerskin ever :/

also, never played trap build before, we rely on regen from ascendancy and tinkerskin for getting hp back? Life on hit, life leech doesnt work right? So without tinkerskin, all I got is ascendancy and life flask?
"
maciek2g wrote:
I realize tinkerskin is BIS, but how this build works without it? I started SSF with this build so I probably wont get tinkerskin ever :/

also, never played trap build before, we rely on regen from ascendancy and tinkerskin for getting hp back? Life on hit, life leech doesnt work right? So without tinkerskin, all I got is ascendancy and life flask?

In SSF, because Tinkerskin is the only unique item you need, you can set your filter to show Sadist Garb bases and try to chance them.

Grab a bunch of each, fill a couple of stash tabs with grabs for an easier time, get them white, quality to 20%, then chance all at once. You might get a Tinkerskin or an Inpulsa's, which is not bad at all. When you get one, use your jeweller's and fusings to 6-link it, patiently, if you want to try it. Before that, you can keep using a Tabula, but I would suggest avoiding "no regen" maps while at it or carrying an extra health potion and being very careful at it.
Last edited by TomHanks83 on Jan 21, 2019, 10:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info