[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
AeriaZp wrote:
Do you take Vaal pact in this build or no? wouldn't the stats be super beneficial for this build or no?

Vaal pact would not help you no.

I'm back here again, any thoughts on the upcoming league PsychicMuffin? I'd imagine this build won't be nerfed although that remains to be seen for patch day. But as for league mechanics, after looking over it it seems like I'll be playing this build again and am looking forward to see if improvements can be made now with delve, betrayal, incursion and bestiary stuff around.
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
"
AeriaZp wrote:
Do you take Vaal pact in this build or no? wouldn't the stats be super beneficial for this build or no?

Vaal pact would not help you no.

I'm back here again, any thoughts on the upcoming league PsychicMuffin? I'd imagine this build won't be nerfed although that remains to be seen for patch day. But as for league mechanics, after looking over it it seems like I'll be playing this build again and am looking forward to see if improvements can be made now with delve, betrayal, incursion and bestiary stuff around.
Yeah, I have some ideas in mind. GGG have stated a few times that they are almost certainly nerfing shaper offhands this league, so that kind of changes a lot. Blood Magic would no longer be worth it since hatred is too much damage to leave on the table, so the last aura can go to HoA or AA, or Herald of Purity, or maybe a curse aura, or one of the new banners or some such? Who knows, could be interesting. Also, I suppose if delve is gonna stay I should update the guide to include maim chest pieces and some of the other delve mods? It's a lot of research to do when I'm not playing it, so maybe I'll update the basics soon into the league but leave the best in slot rare overhaul until I've learned it all.

Overall this build is fairly nerf resistant, even if they nerf offhands hard we're still in pretty good shape, as there's just no one mechanic we lean on so hard that if it gets nerfed we're screwed. There's a lot of good mechanics strung together...unless they take away instant leech from bloodseeker. Then we're fucked.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Loving this build, loving the ridiculousness of watching my poor little duelist swing his arm 6 times a second, loving everything about it.

I've done a wee bit of tweaking to suit my own playstyle in links and gem set ups but I'm more or less still faithful to what you've suggested.

https://pastebin.com/T2i2iFCw if you want to see what I've done

The only real change to skill tree was pick up iron reflexes for the 2k armor from Ascendancy instead of 1k armor 1k evasion. I'll change it back though if it starts to feel too weak/like i'm getting whomped too hard.

Thanks for the guide!
In a tough spot right now, I'm a new player and I don't have a great understanding of what to upgrade once you hit that "wall" when you have the basics down and everything starts to get expensive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Swisha1/characters
Here is my character, I have a budget of about 140-150 Chaos.
ANY suggestion on gear is welcome, I really have no idea what to upgrade next, thank you.
*Edit, just got an exalted drop, so i have 2 exalts and 20 chaos as a budget.
Last edited by Swisha1 on Nov 14, 2018, 4:57:21 PM
cant show the lvl 98 skill tree. it stop on 97% :(
"
Swisha1 wrote:
In a tough spot right now, I'm a new player and I don't have a great understanding of what to upgrade once you hit that "wall" when you have the basics down and everything starts to get expensive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Swisha1/characters
Here is my character, I have a budget of about 140-150 Chaos.
ANY suggestion on gear is welcome, I really have no idea what to upgrade next, thank you.
*Edit, just got an exalted drop, so i have 2 exalts and 20 chaos as a budget.

So either a six link or possibly better stat stick would be my next goal. Your character should be able to manage pretty well still though correct? I never got myself a proper 6 link before I quit for the league, stuck with my tabula all the way up to guardians and red elder ecounter.

I suppose really the question you have to ask yourself is if you want to get better defenses. Really quite a few things you could do, six link and better stat stick would mainly help your offense a good bit, but that's that for big clear upgrades.
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Nov 14, 2018, 6:16:22 PM
it's boring.....
i cant show any one off your skill tree...
uploading ends on 97%... wazzup there?!
"
HippiH wrote:
cant show the lvl 98 skill tree. it stop on 97% :(
"
HippiH wrote:
it's boring.....
i cant show any one off your skill tree...
uploading ends on 97%... wazzup there?!
I opened an incognito chrome window so it wouldn't use my account, browser cache, or anything, and all the skill trees loaded fine. That combined with the fact that no one else has said anything means there's likely something wrong on your end. Consider clearing your browser cache?
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
So, just a question about the champion ascendancy choices; if I were to take out maim support for a lvl 20 fortify support, then forego the fortitude passive for inspiration, would this not equal more flat damage output? Or am I missing something here?
i dont know... maybe im stupid.what the heck.
i spent quite some currency but im no where near satisfying stats yet.
800k damage with ancestral call and no auras.. how did you do that?! --
i really struggle to even get 150k with using HoP and hatred auras.

i also tried several setups with the tree. but none of them brought me close to a nice damage output.

any help is much appreciated.

(also somebody confirming me that they never got close to 500k dmg with this build to make me fell less stupid :) )

and yeah i dont have the last ascendancy but that will boost me 300k damage?! not really.

https://pastebin.com/uCHm643c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info