[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
kan333 wrote:
"
darthfelix wrote:

I have 80+ Resistances, 7250 HP and no Blood Magic. I changed Ruthless for Melee Splash (and sometimes Damage on full life for Ancestral Call) for Bosses.

The damage on this build is a bit low for uber elder because you don't have access to damage flasks or vaal skills most of the fight. My 100% sustain damage which has everything off,no flasks,purity of ice instead of herald of purity and running elemental damage with attacks for melee splash swap instead of damage on full life is about 385k dps. Your dps with the same config is about 290k dps.

You can look at my toon in PoB to get some different ideas but you're main problem is you just lack damage. You really want to get your 100% sustain to at least 350k dps. You can swap ancestral call for another damage gem for a big boost but then you have to be in actual melee range with makes things even tougher in this fight. You CAN do it at the start honestly. This allows you to pump up the damage fast. Once you get to the first portal phase though you'd want to swap it back.

The tread creator has about 1 million sustained DPS without frency charges, potions but only frost bomb, AP totem and bloodrage on. Without anything, besides attacking / criting / taunting / bleeding which can be sustained it is 700k.
"
Llyrain wrote:

The tread creator has about 1 million sustained DPS without frency charges, potions but only frost bomb, AP totem and bloodrage on. Without anything, besides attacking / criting / taunting / bleeding which can be sustained it is 700k.

The thread creator only has 397k sustained dps in the same configuration that I have 381k. With flasks and changes I have more dps then he does at certain times. Frost Bomb and totems aren't sustained dps in Uber Elder. I don't run Blood Rage during the fight so I didn't include that in any of the comparisons. I also include Ancestral Call instead of another straight damage gem for dealing with adds and increasing range of the melee attack.
Last edited by kan333 on Oct 10, 2018, 1:05:51 PM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
General_Iroh1 wrote:
How does this build do against delve bosses? Seen a lot of issues with lich and whatnot from others.

Works just fine. Kurgal is actually quite easy. You can stand right next to him and just move left and right to dodge most of his attacks with any build. His beam attack is what gets a lot of builds and for us we can face tank it.

Did Kurgal yesterday at depth 300. No need to dodge anything, you just stand there and facetank everything. I think I only moved a couple of times and that's because I had never done the fight before and I'm at level 96 50% so I didn't want to risk dying.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
The only thing he killed me with was his center fire purple beam attack. I'm not sure on the mods but I was carrying a 6 man party on my delve and it hit me and killed me. I'm not sure if anything else was also hitting me at the same time. All of his other attacks can be tanked by us and easily maneuvered around by nearly any other build.

He's honestly so easily that I think most people should not kill him if they get him the first time and practice his challenges since he's the only boss you can do them all in 1 fight.
Hello.I am tired this build today and i must say it feels a bit clunky.I am lvl 83 maybe i dont have enough skill point or it is the gear,dont know.I feal that damage/clear is not like it is supposed to be.

Got max res/7500hp.What is the next improvment in my gear that i should aim for.
PLZ help.

"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.I am tired this build today and i must say it feels a bit clunky.I am lvl 83 maybe i dont have enough skill point or it is the gear,dont know.I feal that damage/clear is not like it is supposed to be.

Got max res/7500hp.What is the next improvment in my gear that i should aim for.
PLZ help.

You need to set your profile to public so we can view you characters in PoB.
"
kan333 wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:

PLZ help.

It is public now
"
luka2113 wrote:
"
kan333 wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:

PLZ help.

It is public now

Personally,

I would drop blood magic and take the 6 points you save and grab Soul Raker and Assassination. Run Hatred and Herald of Purity. Your life will go down to 6.7k but you will have 60% more dps. Also try to run Vaal Ancestral War Chief. I have done everything in the game multiple times on 7.5k life. As you get better gear your life will get to about that number. It also means every level you get you can put points into damage nodes. By the time you hit level 92 you'll have another 20% more damage just from damage nodes alone.

Also, from a gear perspective the best upgrade you can get for your currency is a delve chest armor with level 1 Maim support. You can find them for about 3-5ex with good life and 1 or 2 resists. This is another 18% more damage with a level 20/0 Ruthless gem in Maim's place.

If you make the changes I suggest with Blood Magic and Hatred/Herald of Purity, grab the Maim chest armor then at level 92 you will 384k dps with your gem setup vs the 155k dps you have now.
Last edited by kan333 on Oct 12, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
Personally,

I would drop blood magic and take the 6 points you save and grab Soul Raker and Assassination. Run Hatred and Herald of Purity. Your life will go down to 6.7k but you will have 60% more dps. Also try to run Vaal Ancestral War Chief. I have done everything in the game multiple times on 7.5k life. As you get better gear your life will get to about that number. It also means every level you get you can put points into damage nodes. By the time you hit level 92 you'll have another 20% more damage just from damage nodes alone.

Also, from a gear perspective the best upgrade you can get for your currency is a delve chest armor with level 1 Maim support. You can find them for about 3-5ex with good life and 1 or 2 resists. This is another 18% more damage with a level 20/0 Ruthless gem in Maim's place.

If you make the changes I suggest with Blood Magic and Hatred/Herald of Purity, grab the Maim chest armor then at level 92 you will 384k dps with your gem setup vs the 155k dps you have now. [/quote]

Thanks for advice.I just bought in this

+ 1 maim where expencive and a bit crapy.Do you think my next investment would be a some good abys belt?
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
reserved.

Hello sir.Having a blast with this build,first time i play melle that makes sence and works.Can u give me some advica about improving my gear.
And do u think i am Shaper ready with gear that i have?Got 75 res/7600 life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info