[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
General_Iroh1 wrote:
How does this build do against delve bosses? Seen a lot of issues with lich and whatnot from others.

Works just fine. Kurgal is actually quite easy. You can stand right next to him and just move left and right to dodge most of his attacks with any build. His beam attack is what gets a lot of builds and for us we can face tank it.
Last edited by kan333 on Oct 8, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
sorry for the stupid question
Spoiler
ima newbie
but how can we have the mod for the PowerCharge in the claw ?

I cannot find one in POE Trade.
Last edited by ChevalierSolaire on Oct 8, 2018, 4:45:57 PM
"
Spoiler
ima newbie

Its a corruption, you can get it by using vaal orb on claws and pray to gods of poe for some luck :P
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
"
Spoiler
ima newbie

Its a corruption, you can get it by using vaal orb on claws and pray to gods of poe for some luck :P

it's gonna be kinda expensive !
go for an basic claw then.
Okay, I did some steps ahead, did shaper deathless for the first (and second) time in my short PoE career and I am very happy with my char. Did red Elder and Guardians deathless, too, so I think the build is very strong and easy to pilot.

Did a try on Uber Elder, but that was not really fun at all ;-)

Would someone be so kind to take a look at my gear and give some advice for further improvement?
Spoiler

For Uber Elder I did some changes:
Spoiler

Thank you for this great build guide and your time,

Greetz
darthfelix
Last edited by darthfelix on Oct 9, 2018, 9:43:55 AM
i did with 6.7k hp tanking shaper's beam.(my gems lvl 18-19) how i dont know linked here my items. sorry for this. great build. ty
"
darthfelix wrote:
Okay, I did some steps ahead, did shaper deathless for the first (and second) time in my short PoE career and I am very happy with my char. Did red Elder and Guardians deathless, too, so I think the build is very strong and easy to pilot.

Would someone be so kind to take a look at my gear and give some advice for further improvement?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Greetz
darthfelix

Try to make your gems level 21 by Vaal orb them?
I assume you are max res?
Are you not Blood Magic?
Whats your HP?
You can have more DPS (ele pen and more crit) on your offhand.
Dont use Melee Splash for bosses, change to Ruthless
Last edited by Wonkie on Oct 9, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
"
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
"
Spoiler
ima newbie

it's gonna be kinda expensive !
go for an basic claw then.

Don't forget the node: Claws of the Magpie - 25% to steal charges
"
Wonkie wrote:
"
darthfelix wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Greetz
darthfelix

Try to make your gems level 21 by Vaal orb them?
I assume you are max res?
Are you not Blood Magic?
Whats your HP?
You can have more DPS (ele pen and more crit) on your offhand.
Dont use Melee Splash for bosses, change to Ruthless

Thanks for your Answer!

I have 80+ Resistances, 7250 HP and no Blood Magic. I changed Ruthless for Melee Splash (and sometimes Damage on full life for Ancestral Call) for Bosses.

"
darthfelix wrote:

I have 80+ Resistances, 7250 HP and no Blood Magic. I changed Ruthless for Melee Splash (and sometimes Damage on full life for Ancestral Call) for Bosses.

The damage on this build is a bit low for uber elder because you don't have access to damage flasks or vaal skills most of the fight. My 100% sustain damage which has everything off,no flasks,purity of ice instead of herald of purity and running elemental damage with attacks for melee splash swap instead of damage on full life is about 385k dps. Your dps with the same config is about 290k dps.

You can look at my toon in PoB to get some different ideas but you're main problem is you just lack damage. You really want to get your 100% sustain to at least 350k dps. You can swap ancestral call for another damage gem for a big boost but then you have to be in actual melee range with makes things even tougher in this fight. You CAN do it at the start honestly. This allows you to pump up the damage fast. Once you get to the first portal phase though you'd want to swap it back.
Last edited by kan333 on Oct 10, 2018, 8:04:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info