[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Selthor wrote:
"
ancientmind wrote:
Because of my life is not full how to work 'Damage on Full Life with blood magic node?

Don't use auras and make sure you have Bloodseeker. Then you have full hp from the instant leech.

really doubt damage on full life works with blood magic. to attack you have to spend life before you regen/leech it back so you can never be on full life.

if it works then that's great but i have my doubts. anyone know for sure?

DS with Multi-Strike hits 6 times, and the 1st hit will leech you to full, and the other 5 hits will have the DoFL bonus.
Looking at the posted videos, I see you have power charges all the time. Is there something other than the steal node granting these and I'm just blind to it? That's the only thing I see in the build that mentions power charges though so I'm assuming I'm just not getting something.

EDIT: Just saw the corruption on the weapon, guess I am blind.
Last edited by Zinterax on Sep 4, 2018, 1:18:59 AM
"
Zinterax wrote:
Looking at the posted videos, I see you have power charges all the time. Is there something other than the steal node granting these and I'm just blind to it? That's the only thing I see in the build that mentions power charges though so I'm assuming I'm just not getting something.

EDIT: Just saw the corruption on the weapon, guess I am blind.

Made a similar statement and edit earlier in this thread, easy to miss.
Hey guys how is this build in delve league ? i mean working realy great for end game red tier elder, uber elder dunno some serious shit or not realy ?
"
pkownzs wrote:
Hey guys how is this build in delve league ? i mean working realy great for end game red tier elder, uber elder dunno some serious shit or not realy ?

with 9k life, good leech and 2 million dps i don't think anything is a problem.
well asking because i started ca pathinder and dunno for me it's realy to expensive build to be able to make red tier cards and end game conent just for low dmg, dunno i think it's to expensive vs this build that i noticed is more cheaper.Btw any tips how to lvl up faster? because i hate lvling in poe i mean act's :/
Last edited by pkownzs on Sep 4, 2018, 4:49:43 PM
What do you think about taking chance to bleed from tree(Red storm path for 15% or Blodletting path for 30% chance but for more points) and swapping Haemophilia for different gloves?
For a while I used frost blades and reave for clearing. These are usually great clear skills but they just don't work with this build. We get almost no damage from the tree so they don't clear well. This build only works properly with double strike.

Switched to that, got the gloves and now mobs die immediately. Range is pretty short though. Enough for tight packs but not for sparse, so clear speed will always be mediocre. Good thing we have whirling blades.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Man, I tried this build and I came. This boy remind me about old good 2.4 patch times.

Investment: 25c, oneshotting packs in mines at depth 71, without ascendancy and stat stick :O

My suggestion to anyone who want to try it. Level with BF up to oriath.
Last edited by Loudstorm on Sep 4, 2018, 8:23:42 PM
Leveling was a pain but having quite some fun now. I'm just having issues with maxing resists with only having amulet, rings, belt and boots available to put resists on, but I'll figure it out. I need to get my hands on a good stat stick now to bump the dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info