Trade Site Improvements

Niiiiice! Preciate ya'll making these improvements, makes my transition from other 3rd party trade sites much smoother...

Cheers gee gee gee
"
Ahtras wrote:
"

The only thing idk what's up with is that it's missing a simple "sum" feature.

Weigthed Sum with blank weights already exists.

oh shit, damn that's obvious.

Thanks mate, missed that.

If it was labelled Sum/Weighted Sum i'd have known instantly!
Oh yea just what I expected 47 "give us auction house" reply just like its 1.4 again.

I can tell you this the auction house compounds the price fixing and market manipulation to new heights. With an auction house 1 player can buy out all the stock of something in 1 min, and then raise the price of that item to whatever he likes. We used to do this all the time in WoW and many traders would manipulate the market all day vs playing the game. This also happens in poe, but it takes much much longer and "buying out all the stock" is impossible because ppl are offline and each trade takes a certain amount of time.
Please just implement something in game. The trade system gets old after a while.
"
trappindotcom wrote:
Oh yea just what I expected 47 "give us auction house" reply just like its 1.4 again.

I can tell you this the auction house compounds the price fixing and market manipulation to new heights. With an auction house 1 player can buy out all the stock of something in 1 min, and then raise the price of that item to whatever he likes. We used to do this all the time in WoW and many traders would manipulate the market all day vs playing the game. This also happens in poe, but it takes much much longer and "buying out all the stock" is impossible because ppl are offline and each trade takes a certain amount of time.

I've seen it happening on WoW, and by the little I played it, 80% of my time was used on buying/selling stuff on Auction House. It caused me to get bored of WoW and never got past level 60~
I would use ggg trade if it had an MTX....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I switched away from poe.trade to the official one this league. Haven't missed it. The official one is far superior in most cases since it can know which mods are prefixes and suffixes, and the ability to search for open slots is great as well.

The mod list doesn't lag like poe.trade's does and there's a built-in ignore list. And with poe.trade being very slow to update its listings early this league, switching was a no-brainer. The one key thing it's missing is item text importing for easier price checking.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
blackout30 wrote:
"
Luy wrote:
make it in-game and make people sell the items for the price they announce it

In game is really the only way for GGG to have their own trade app that works, right now poe.trade is what 99% of players use and will continue to use.

not sure about that. i don't want to get used to another user interface, but poe.trade performed absolutely arse this league. i don't need a site that takes 20 minutes until it updates the "live" search. people said the ggg site did not have that kind of delay so, imo, poe.trade is vastly inferior because it can't fulfill its purpose especially in the first 2-3 weeks of the league. it's a waste of everyone's time to see items that were sold 15 minutes ago. even these "99% of players" will realize that.
I have been using official trade site the whole league and can confirm it is quite good. I use a script on it to make it 2 columned but also looking good.
-_-
"
blackout30 wrote:
"
Luy wrote:
make it in-game and make people sell the items for the price they announce it

In game is really the only way for GGG to have their own trade app that works, right now poe.trade is what 99% of players use and will continue to use.

Actually most people I know use the official trade site now. There is almost no reason to use the other one, as it's much slower, and has less ways to filter your search. It really makes no sense to me why anyone would use that old piece of crap site anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info